Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed - Applied. Pending. Chances?

tag
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Re: Penfed - Applied. Pending. Chances?

I think you are in. I just got approve for the PL rewards visa $5k with EQ of 649. 2 baddies and 3 inq
Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I accidentally redrew my app by accident Smiley Sad but i re-apped for power cash instead. 

did i just do a double hp on myself? 

No, they'll use the same HP.  Curious, how did you withdraw your application?

tbh i wasnt sure. i was fiddling around my application status, verifying some things and i possibly click something wrong lol.

WITHDRAWN 08/21/2017

WITHDRAWN PER MEMBER REQUEST

app has been stuck on review with loan officer Smiley Indifferent 

Message 12 of 27
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Just reapply. I've read many threads saying they use the same report but I don't think that's the case. I applied for both the PL rewards visa and the power cash visa 2 days apart and they did a second pull on my. the power cash visa denied but I plan out trying to recon
Message 13 of 27
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

I just applied with them and also received 2 HP. I did my application 2 days apart but I should have applied for everything the same day. 😑
Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

quick update. i called penfed asking about my status on my application. they couldnt match my security verification for some reason and asked me to fax my some forms of ID

SSN 

License 

and some sort of bill like utility with my current address. The thing is i dont pay any of electricity bills. But she said i can use my bank / credit card statement. BUT she said i need to get it notarized. How will i go about that? something about getting it stamped 

Message 15 of 27
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

You can get it notorized anywhere. Here in FL they do it at local banks, ups or you can look up independent mobile notaries in your area.
Message 16 of 27
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

UPS store will do it for about $10
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update, I was turned down Smiley Sad too many recent accounts opened.
Message 18 of 27
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

If you applied on this past Sunday and after they changed their credit criteria and are now utilizing fico8
Message 19 of 27
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@sueblue34 wrote:
If you applied on this past Sunday and after they changed their credit criteria and are now utilizing fico8

@sueblue34 wrote:

Actually they're using Next Gen Fico 9 as their scoring model.  And according to my score on their website, it looks like my score is based off of a pull on 7/11.

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.