Not applicable

Re: Penfed Denied Promise Visa

ADDRESS:
PHONE:

TO: PenFed Credit Union
ADDRESS:

Date: 3/13/2018

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm writing this letter in regards to a credit card application that was processed on "date", application # is .....

The reason for this letter is to request reconsideration on the application. The reason for the denial was listed as a "list the denial reason".

The reason why that shows on my credit report is because......."explain here"

The reason for the application for the "credit card name" is because....'explain here"

As you can see on my report, nothing else is negative. I ask that you please reconsider the application for approval. I want to start building a relationship with PenFed.

Thank you very much for your time.

Respectfully,

Full Name
Signature
Phone #

Message 11 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Definitely recon. Even if you don't get the card, you get a human to look at your report and application and tell you specifically what they are seeing that makes you not a suitable candidate for this product, and there may be a chance for you to fill in the gaps and provide some color on the things for which they are concerned. 

I would just call the customer service number. As someone said, they may ask you to send a letter and you may get a call since you completed the survey. I understand from the forum that they do not like getting low scores on the surveys. 

I spoke with a rep earlier that's how I found out I was denied.... she put me on hold and came bacj and said I was denied for this reason: LEN OF TIME ACCTS ESTABLISHED
TOO FEW BANK REVOLVING ACCOUNTS

Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

So what, more power to you :-) tell them you want to build that as well with PenFed and not other banks.
Message 13 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
So what, more power to you :-) tell them you want to build that as well with PenFed and not other banks.

Just called she said for me to send an email in stating why I want to be reconsidered for the card 

Message 14 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Sent email in and the waiting game starts..... how long before they respond and how do they respond? 

Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

You’ll get a call
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
You’ll get a call

Okay, Thanks for your help I really appreciate it and I'll keep you posted

Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

It took a few days for Penfed to get back to me after I reconned..

Good luck on your recon!!
Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
It took a few days for Penfed to get back to me after I reconned..

Good luck on your recon!!

Did your recon work? 

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let us know what happen
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.