Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

I filled out the survery on 7/23 but haven't heard back yet. Did any of you that filled it out  not get called back or have to wait for a while to hear from them?

I heard nothing.

Message 2271 of 5,922
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

I filled out the survery on 7/23 but haven't heard back yet. Did any of you that filled it out  not get called back or have to wait for a while to hear from them?

I heard nothing.

+1  I filled out my survey and never heard a thing.  I ended up calling about another issue and was able to accomplish on that call what I wanted the survey to do.  

Message 2272 of 5,922
kugel
Valued Contributor

My approved status changed to transferd status is this normal for a cli also ?
Still not showing in the available credit
Message 2273 of 5,922
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@kugel wrote:
My approved status changed to transferd status is this normal for a cli also ?
Still not showing in the available credit

Transferred is PenFed's way of saying approved.  You'll see it in your available credit tomorrow morning.  In my experience, a CLI with them takes 2 day to show in available credit.  Congrats on your increase!

Message 2274 of 5,922
kugel
Valued Contributor

Does the Penfed max $50,000 cl included the PLOC if it Doesn't what is the max for the PLOC ?
I am planing wen the promise card hits the 6 month appl another cli and apply for the rewards card
Message 2275 of 5,922
baller4life
Super Contributor

@kugel wrote:
Does the Penfed max $50,000 cl included the PLOC if it Doesn't what is the max for the PLOC ?
I am planing wen the promise card hits the 6 month appl another cli and apply for the rewards card

No, credit card max of $50k does not include PLOC. Max PLOC is $25k.

Message 2276 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Roughly 2 months out from my initial approval (650ish EQ, approved for $5500/Travel Rewards Amex + $5000/Plat Rewards). Got the itchy app finger so decided to go for a CLI on the Amex, which was sitting at 70%+ uti thanks to some balance transfers... instantly approved for $10k. Not bad considering I didn't think I'd even get in the door with these peeps. Smiley Happy

Next week maybe a CLI on the Platinum!

Message 2277 of 5,922
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Roughly 2 months out from my initial approval (650ish EQ, approved for $5500/Travel Rewards Amex + $5000/Plat Rewards). Got the itchy app finger so decided to go for a CLI on the Amex, which was sitting at 70%+ uti thanks to some balance transfers... instantly approved for $10k. Not bad considering I didn't think I'd even get in the door with these peeps. Smiley Happy

Next week maybe a CLI on the Platinum!

Congratulations on your cli!

Message 2278 of 5,922
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

Just another follow up here....

Called the Branch Manager/LO that called me after my survey and told him I wanted a better CL(was 35k) and I told him to look at my payments already flowing in. I've only had the card for 2 weeks, but I guess he felt that was enough. Bumped me to 50k and I am thrilled. Now they just have to unlock this damn billpay feature and release my transfer limits and I'll really be able to test drive this baby! Excited for what's to come with them.

While I'm waiting for the unlock, I've been test driving Navy. Credit pulls galore aside, they've been great. If only there was a way to get them to bump my initial CL of 17.3k without another pull. (hint hint, someone give me a way to do this)

Thanks again to baller and continue making great financial decisions all!

☮ & ❤
Message 2279 of 5,922
baller4life
Super Contributor

@PrimeRate wrote:

Just another follow up here....

Called the Branch Manager/LO that called me after my survey and told him I wanted a better CL(was 35k) and I told him to look at my payments already flowing in. I've only had the card for 2 weeks, but I guess he felt that was enough. Bumped me to 50k and I am thrilled. Now they just have to unlock this damn billpay feature and release my transfer limits and I'll really be able to test drive this baby! Excited for what's to come with them.

While I'm waiting for the unlock, I've been test driving Navy. Credit pulls galore aside, they've been great. If only there was a way to get them to bump my initial CL of 17.3k without another pull. (hint hint, someone give me a way to do this)

Thanks again to baller and continue making great financial decisions all!

Awesome job PrimeRate!! I knew you would do very well!! As far as Navy Fed, after your 3rd statement you can try for a sp cli. You can possibly get $25k-$30k with a sp. However, to get them to match Penfed's $50k you will have to give up another hp. 

Message 2280 of 5,922
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.