Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

I'm curious; who else here has gone to a Penfed branch (in locations where there is one reasonably close to them) to apply, in the old-fashioned manner, in person (as opposed to online or over the phone) for one of their credit products? As I believe I posted a couple of months ago in this thread, I went to the nearest Penfed branch (I work in Crystal City, Arlington, VA so the nearest branch is across the street from the Pentagon City shopping mall, a one-stop trip via Metro) to apply for my used-car loan (after having begun the process online), and was immediately approved. It seems to me that talking face-to-face with a live person at one of their branches might also be advantageous for credit card applications, and I'm thinking of doing that when I leave the garden in the fall, so...anyone have experience with that?

Message 4271 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Product(s) approved and Limit(If approved for multiple products please include date if not immediate) just tried For POWER CASH REWARDS SL:$7,500
EQ 08 Fico:690 (At time of denial)
Penfed Nextgen:699

Instant or Review?:denied asked for recon with LO

POI?(If yes, what type of proof of income):None

AAOA:51 Months
Derogs?:2 (If you have a BK please list type and discharge date!)Dismisssed BK with 0 bal and no plantiff 2/2014 lease repo 11 months before end of leas in 10/2010

Util:1%

Total EQ Inquiries:

Last 12 months:6

Last 6 months:2
New Accounts in last 12 months:2
                                 Last 6 months:1

Message 4272 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for this thread, I took the plunge today because of it Smiley Happy Joined today and app'd over the phone

Product(s) approved and Limit(If approved for multiple products please include date if not immediate) PenFed Power Cash Rewards SL 5000
EQ 08 Fico: 694 
Penfed Nextgen:710 ( I asked for this score over the phone this is what he gave me)

Instant or Review?: Instant approval via phone through loan ofc.

AAOA: 5 years 1 mo
Derogs?: (If you have a BK please list type and discharge date!) Yes 120 lates on a student loan and 30 day lates on 2 cc's late late 2 years ago

Util 13%

Total EQ Inquiries:

Last 12 months: none 

Last 6 months:none
New Accounts in last 12 months: 0
                                 Last 6 months:0

Message 4273 of 5,922
minimist
New Contributor

Product(s) approved and Limit: Auto Refi 13k @ 6%

EQ 08 Fico: 650
Penfed Nextgen: Unsure will update if/when I find out.

Instant or Review?: Review

POI? No

AAOA: 4.1 years
Derogs?: 5 30 dy late payments on CC's from 2015, 1.7 years since neg

Util: 38%

Total EQ Inquiries:22, 24 with 2 pulls from Penfed (is it normal for them to pull twice within 10 mins of each other? The 1 pull for 30 day rule didn't seem to hold up for me.)

Last 12 months: 9

Last 6 months: 5
New Accounts in last 12 months:8
                                 Last 6 months:3

Message 4274 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Product(s) approved and Limit(If approved for multiple products please include date if not immediate) PenFed AMEX travel Rewards SL 5000
EQ 08 Fico: ??
Penfed Nextgen: 690

Instant or Review?: Instant approval online

AAOA: 1 year
Derogs?: (If you have a BK please list type and discharge date!) Yes, one $7k CC charge off from 2014

Util 8%

Total EQ Inquiries:

Last 12 months: 7 

Last 6 months: 4
New Accounts in:

Last 12 months: 5
                Last 6 months:3

Message 4275 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I did my Consolidation loan back in October, I didn't get any of this Nextgen numbers or anything. How do I go about getting these numbers, with or without applying for anything? I'm in the Garden until January...

Message 4276 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

When I did my Consolidation loan back in October, I didn't get any of this Nextgen numbers or anything. How do I go about getting these numbers, with or without applying for anything? I'm in the Garden until January...

On your account screen click the FICO score ad - this will give you your Next Gen (NG2) score 

Capture.JPG

Message 4277 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

On your account screen click the FICO score ad - this will give you your Next Gen (NG2) score 

Capture.JPG

I've been looking at my homepage frequently today for other reasons and for some reason, tthat escaped my view!!! Thenkfully it wasn't a snake, it wouldv'e bitten me!!

Message 4278 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Capture.JPG

I've been looking at my homepage frequently today for other reasons and for some reason, tthat escaped my view!!! Thenkfully it wasn't a snake, it wouldv'e bitten me!!

We've trained our brains to ignore banner ads - you get a pass  Smiley Wink

Message 4279 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI question... my penfed platinum rewards sits at 23.5k. If I hit CLI button will it only take me to 25k with the potential HP? Do I need to call in the CLI request to get above 25k?
Message 4280 of 5,922
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.