Did you mean: 

Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

tag
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

Mine is right in the middle top of my Main Menu:

fico9.jpg

And yea! My NextGen was 681, my new Fico 9 is 719, exact same as my Fico 08.

Message 4711 of 5,922
masscredit
Valued Contributor

I'm using a Mac computer. Just signed in with Safari, Chrome and Firefox. The only think I see is 3 ads. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 4712 of 5,922
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

I was using Firefox on a Windows 10 PC, but I don't think that would matter. Penfed did a HP on 8/9 to close my home equity LOC, that may be the difference.
Message 4713 of 5,922
rebound2014
Contributor

When did they switch to FICO 9 ??  I just joined/apped on July 24th and the EQ score they disclosed (686) was 100 pts lower than my FICO 8.... I pulled my 3B on here the morning I apped. My EQ FICO 9 on that same day was 787.  Does this mean if I tried to sneak in a PLOC app today (last day for 30 day pull) they will rescore the information for 9 or still use the NG score? Thoughts??

Message 4714 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rebound2014 wrote:

When did they switch to FICO 9 ??  I just joined/apped on July 24th and the EQ score they disclosed (686) was 100 pts lower than my FICO 8.... I pulled my 3B on here the morning I apped. My EQ FICO 9 on that same day was 787.  Does this mean if I tried to sneak in a PLOC app today (last day for 30 day pull) they will rescore the information for 9 or still use the NG score? Thoughts??

Huh.

I just checked my PenFed account and the FICO score and saw this:

"You may notice a change in your displayed credit score as PenFed recently switched from the FICO® NextGen 2.0 credit score to FICO® V9 credit score. The two scores have different ranges with FICO® NextGen 2.0 credit score ranging from 150 to 950 and FICO® V9 credit score ranging from 300 to 850.

Your FICO® Score 9, based on Equifax data and pulled on 07/11/2017, is 695 and is the same score that PenFed uses to manage your account."

Interesting. I'm not sure when they posted the change, but I'd guess in the past week. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been longer than that since I've looked at my FICO score there. The good thing about using the FICO 9 score is that I can see that on MyFICO. So now I can know what I'm getting into before they pull credit.

I'm wondering - were there any recent pre-approvals posted based off the change? Or do we still have to wait until October? Or maybe September, since they pulled the score in July instead of August?

Message 4715 of 5,922
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

I was just denied a CLI with the new score showing of 718. I recon and it went to committe. Still denied. Oh well I really cant complain I have nearly 50k in available CL between the two cards! LOL

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 4716 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was just instantly approved for a $4500 limit.  How long does it take for the card to show up in the online banking? I know with Chase and Capital One it usually shows up instantly once approved. Only seeing the $5 Regular share thing at the moment. Their online banking seems a bit clunky, at least compared to Chase.

Probably going to garden now until April depending on what the letter from Chase says about my CSP app, need to get rid of some old inquiries. 

Message 4717 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same time they ship the card, 2-3 days.
Message 4718 of 5,922
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Took 3 days for me.

@Anonymous wrote:

Was just instantly approved for a $4500 limit.  How long does it take for the card to show up in the online banking? I know with Chase and Capital One it usually shows up instantly once approved. Only seeing the $5 Regular share thing at the moment. Their online banking seems a bit clunky, at least compared to Chase.

Probably going to garden now until April depending on what the letter from Chase says about my CSP app, need to get rid of some old inquiries. 

Message 4719 of 5,922
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval!  As for when it'll show up in your online profile, give it a day or so and you should see it...no more than 3 days as mentioned above in my experience. 

Message 4720 of 5,922
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.