Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

Well you tried metechSmiley Happy Still having a 25k card is awesome and just remember you are establishing your relationship with PF, in a couple years you will be well established and will probably have the pick of the litterSmiley Happy
Message 4791 of 5,922
lamplight2012
Frequent Contributor

Hello, all.

I finally was able to get my util around 4 % utilization & I applied today for a shared savings & PenFed Promise & was approved for $3,000 @ 14 % - I was expecting a little more since NavyFederal gave me close to 15K. 

What's the process for recon w/PenFed? Do I call? or wait for Survey?

Experian: 693 | Transunion: 700 | Equifax: 690 | Utilization 4 %

EX: 5 | TU: 8 | EQ: 7
Message 4792 of 5,922
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@lamplight2012 wrote:

Hello, all.

@I finally was able to get my util around 4 % utilization & I applied today for a shared savings & PenFed Promise & was approved for $3,000 @ 14 % - I was expecting a little more since NavyFederal gave me close to 15K. 

Wait for survey.

Message 4793 of 5,922
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

@lamplight2012 wrote:

Hello, all.

@I finally was able to get my util around 4 % utilization & I applied today for a shared savings & PenFed Promise & was approved for $3,000 @ 14 % - I was expecting a little more since NavyFederal gave me close to 15K. 

@I just applied earlier this month (membership & Promise Card App) . I had almost the same SL as you but $4k @ 14.49%. Also was at 4% Uti with a Fico 9 Eq 719 , 1 inq. I wasnt thrilled with my SL as well , being a member with NFCU seems to have that effect. However I did recon using the survey it took Penfed almost a week to call me (probably because of my App being inbetween Harvey & Labor day weekend). The nice Rep was more then pleased to raise my SL & said "how is 10k sound" , I replied wow cool! They matched my Navy CR card.

You may be able to call in, this was just my experience.  Good luck to you!!

Message 4794 of 5,922
lamplight2012
Frequent Contributor

@WowCool wrote:

@lamplight2012 wrote:

Hello, all.

@I just applied earlier this month (membership & Promise Card App) . I had almost the same SL as you but $4k @ 14.49%. Also was at 4% Uti with a Fico 9 Eq 719 , 1 inq. I wasnt thrilled with my SL as well , being a member with NFCU seems to have that effect. However I did recon using the survey it took Penfed almost a week to call me (probably because of my App being inbetween Harvey & Labor day weekend). The nice Rep was more then pleased to raise my SL & said "how is 10k sound" , I replied wow cool! They matched my Navy CR card.

You may be able to call in, this was just my experience.  Good luck to you!!

Thanks for the reply, WowCool.

Yeah, NFCU spoils us I think Smiley Wink Glad to hear you had a positive experience with the recon. If they can give me half of what Navy did I'd be happy, too. 

I'll let you know if I have a "Wow Cool!" experience Smiley Very Happy

Message 4795 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lamplight, when I got my Promise card last September my starting limit was $3500 or $3800 (can't remember...gettin' old lol) and after the survey I got a call and was able to successfully recon for $10,500.

I wish you all the best with your recon!
Message 4796 of 5,922
stinastina
Established Contributor

for my survey call from Penfed.

BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 4797 of 5,922
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

DW want's to Recon her limit got survey yesterday filled it out no call yet.

Message 4798 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

DW want's to Recon her limit got survey yesterday filled it out no call yet.

I have gotten calls for the survey the very next day and sometimes it took the better part of a week.

Fingers crossed for your wife's successful recon!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 4799 of 5,922
lamplight2012
Frequent Contributor

How long after CC app to did you get survey email?

I've been checking my email constantly, lol.

Message 4800 of 5,922
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.