Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

Uggh ok! I’ll keep that in mind! Thanks I kinda miss navy lol but they were in my Bk so that will not happen lol
Message 5111 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
Uggh ok! I’ll keep that in mind! Thanks I kinda miss navy lol but they were in my Bk so that will not happen lol

I'm sorry that sucks...  I dont know if my rebuild would have went as well as it did without navy..  

Message 5112 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hear you there a lil more lient! But hey I have discover and it’s only 4 months old so I’m hoping for a increase and get it unsecured at 7 months! And I have a Amex app pending then I’m done for a year! Lol
Message 5113 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
I hear you there a lil more lient! But hey I have discover and it’s only 4 months old so I’m hoping for a increase and get it unsecured at 7 months! And I have a Amex app pending then I’m done for a year! Lol

I wish you the best on that, i got one of those. It did graduate in 7 months, and now i'm going on a year with no increase beyond the 200 i started with.  Amex is good, i wanted a BCE, but so far its the only card i cant seem to get Smiley LOL

Message 5114 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really 😩 that’s what I appd for bce ..and that makes me mad lol I see pp that graduate get their deposit back and a increase! 🤷🏽‍♀️
Message 5115 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
Really 😩 that’s what I appd for bce ..and that makes me mad lol I see pp that graduate get their deposit back and a increase! 🤷🏽‍♀️

My scores are still low, so i get it.  i just wish they would "man up" and tell me that instead of that crappy letter stating i dont have enough experience with my current credit limit. Its the only limit i've ever had with them.   

For the amex, i know income plays a factor with them. if you have higher income you can get away with a lower score.  My delta i just barely got as its got the low 1k you were just barely good enough to get this limit.  my EX at the time was 634

Message 5116 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

ah okay! they keep saying I habe a BK reporting but i dont! smh

and i just tired to get a PCLO with pen the loan officer had the nerve to call me and ask why i was applying for so much credit mind you it was only 1000! im kind of taken back ..bish maybe becuse im trying to establish history! **bleep** I do have 2 auto loans with them a  CLO of only 500 bucks! and just got a pproved for their lil credit card! lol like really lady..up until now i only had 1 credit card i want 3 or at least 2! smh

I feel like writing a letter! 

Message 5117 of 5,922
DebtStinks
Established Contributor

I just want to make sure I've read your posts correctly. 

Did you get approved for the PenFed Power Cash Rewards credit card by YOURSELF only on the app and just 2 months after your Chapter 7 BK discharged???

NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 (Opened 1/19) - NFCU Platinum $21000 (Opened 1/21) - TTCU Platinum Visa $10000 (Opened 10/18) - Discover $5500 (Opened 11/21) - Barclays View MC $5000 (Opened 1/19) - Capital One Platinum $3500 (Opened 2/19) - Capital One World Elite MC $1000 (Opened 3/21) - Target Store Card $2000 (Opened 10/18) - Floor & Decor Store Card $42500 (Opened 10/18)
Closed - PenFed $35,000 - Cap1 World Elite MC $11,200
Total CL - $115500

CH7 BK Filed 8/1/17 Discharged 11/7/17

Scores as of 2/18/21:

Inquiries Last 12 Months:
Message 5118 of 5,922
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@peghedewrote:

Denied for card, after speaking with them was told to much credit avl ,dude told me i have 1.4 mill in credit cards and they like to see around 35k in limits on cards, he suggested to reduce my avl credit in order to get their card(yeah right)

He was excited looking at my report for almost 20 min lol.

HP EQ Fico8 850.

Duuuude....🤩 80k FLAGSHIP. NAVY LOVE YOU!! 😂😂😂😂

Message 5119 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ten750 They have a glitch in their system where they store the first report filed & this they may not be looking at your current file. This happened to me in Dec, I wound up getting several HP before we figured out what happeend. Call & speak to supervisor
& make sure they’re viewing your most recent credit report.
Message 5120 of 5,922
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.