cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed Approvals Please Post Your Data For Others


12njoy wrote:

baller4life wrote:

12njoy wrote:

I went ahead and applied for a PLOC @ 15k.  It told me the APR and some other information like payment date, maturity date etc...  but the app went pending after all that.


Good luck 12! Be sure and update your data post if approved. Smiley Happy


Denied. They want to see payment history on new Penfed account which is understandable.  No harm, no foul.   Couldn't tell me my next gen score but said I'll recieve a letter with it


12 you didn't have a Risk in Lending letter in your Messages? They sent mine's immediately. It has your Nextgen score.

Message 21 of 4,999
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed Approvals Please Post Your Data For Others


baller4life wrote:

12njoy wrote:

baller4life wrote:

12njoy wrote:

I went ahead and applied for a PLOC @ 15k.  It told me the APR and some other information like payment date, maturity date etc...  but the app went pending after all that.


Good luck 12! Be sure and update your data post if approved. Smiley Happy


Denied. They want to see payment history on new Penfed account which is understandable.  No harm, no foul.   Couldn't tell me my next gen score but said I'll recieve a letter with it


12 you didn't have a Risk in Lending letter in your Messages? They sent mine's immediately. It has your Nextgen score.


no nothing in messages

EX FICO 731 EQ FICO 710 TU FICO 729 ***Total Credit Limits: $1,064,050 What am I doing, I'm a credit millionaire. It ain't real.
Message 22 of 4,999
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed Approvals Please Post Your Data For Others


12njoy wrote:

baller4life wrote:

12njoy wrote:

baller4life wrote:

12njoy wrote:

I went ahead and applied for a PLOC @ 15k.  It told me the APR and some other information like payment date, maturity date etc...  but the app went pending after all that.


Good luck 12! Be sure and update your data post if approved. Smiley Happy


Denied. They want to see payment history on new Penfed account which is understandable.  No harm, no foul.   Couldn't tell me my next gen score but said I'll recieve a letter with it


12 you didn't have a Risk in Lending letter in your Messages? They sent mine's immediately. It has your Nextgen score.


no nothing in messages


Odd. Ok look out for it in the mail.

Message 23 of 4,999
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed Approvals Please Post Your Data For Others

My promise visa was first, then immediately after I did travel Amex. The starting limits were like night and Day! Gold visa was around Dec. 2015, 4 months after the first two.
Message 24 of 4,999
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed Approvals Please Post Your Data For Others

They sent mine the very next day. 

 

The email with my nextgen 

Message 25 of 4,999
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed Approvals Please Post Your Data For Others

I applied for 15k PLOC too - says approved pending income verification so I sent in my last 2 pay stubs.

 

Only sucky thing is last month was finals at school so I didn't work any overtime, which usually I get 2+ hours per week (which adds a little chunk of change to each paycheck).

Message 26 of 4,999
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed Approvals Please Post Your Data For Others

Thanks Baller and DD.  Decided to hit Discover up for a new card.  Pulled EQ and wanted EX too but wasn't going for that.  Approved for 2nd IT card but only 1500.  Hopefully it'll grow like my first card did.

EX FICO 731 EQ FICO 710 TU FICO 729 ***Total Credit Limits: $1,064,050 What am I doing, I'm a credit millionaire. It ain't real.
Message 27 of 4,999
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed Approvals Please Post Your Data For Others


wanderingbuilder wrote:

I applied for 15k PLOC too - says approved pending income verification so I sent in my last 2 pay stubs.

 

Only sucky thing is last month was finals at school so I didn't work any overtime, which usually I get 2+ hours per week (which adds a little chunk of change to each paycheck).


You should be fine. If they question it, just explain it to them!

Message 28 of 4,999
Valued Member

Re: Penfed Approvals Please Post Your Data For Others

Product approved and Limit: penfed promise 5k
EQ Fico Score:  702
Penfed Nextgen Score:  695
AAOA: 9 month
Derogs?: If you have a BK please list type and discharge date!
Util: 15%
Total EQ Inquiries:10
Last 12 months: 5
Last 6 months: 3
New Accounts in last 12 months: 19
Last 6 months: 4

Message 29 of 4,999
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed Approvals Please Post Your Data For Others

You guys give hope to those out there scared of being accused of walking like an Egyptian! Smiley LOL Loving the data. Keep it coming!!
Message 30 of 4,999