Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prequalify capital one

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Prequalify capital one

I have a prequalify offer on line for the qs master card should I pull the trigger ?
I am not intrested of a 500$ cl
Can i apply for a diff card ? There or needs to be the one offerd
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
uswala
Senior Contributor

Re: Prequalify capital one

I would never trust CapOne's prequalification. YMMV

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are not interested in a low credit line I wouldnt chance it. I believe the QS MC is for average credit so $500 or lower is a possibility. You can certainly apply for any card they have available but if there isnt an offer for it your approval chances might not be the best. Or you could get lucky. Anything is possible with Cap One Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can go to their site and use their prequalify link. If you apply for the quicksilver mc you will more than likely get a limit less than a thousand
Message 4 of 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

True. I got the congrats on quicksilver one in may.  500 cl. However. They raised it to 3500 after 5 months. But. We don't control what limits they give. If your scores were strong enough I'm sure they would have given better card offers. However like other poster said. You can apply for what you like. But your chances of approval will be very slim. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.