Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Gold Delta or Hilton Surpass cli's

tag
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Question about Gold Delta or Hilton Surpass cli's

For those of you that got this card and were approved for only $1000 (i've seen quite a few), have you been able to grow your credit line successfully?  Just asking since my first cli attempt after 62 days was declined.

Thanks

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about Gold Delta or Hilton Surpass cli's

I have had my gold delta for a year and never had a CLI increase and I have requested twice with EX over 680, never any luv. However my Platinum delta that’s 10mts old with a SL of $1400 received a 2x increase when I requested it 2 months ago. Not sure what it is about the $1000 SL with AmEx but it seems everyone has had similar issues with it.
Message 2 of 9
drboxing
Established Contributor

I’v had Amex Delta Gold since July, I received my 30k bonus points and $50 credit for purchasing on Delta.com. I’m going to wait until I’ve had this card for 12 months before applying for CLI.

Message 3 of 9
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

My wife and I both received our 35k bonuses and $50 statement credits within the first two months. Guess I’ll wait till next year to apply for a cli now.
Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Message 4 of 9
Sanjo812
Contributor

Going to be attempting my first AMEX CLI on my HH Card in about a week when a few more accounts have had some time to report 0 or Lower balances. If it goes well, I'll be attempting to CLI my BCE in 6 months.

Eight Twelve Consulting
Message 5 of 9
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Good luck. Please post your results here.
Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Message 6 of 9
drboxing
Established Contributor

Keep us posted on your results

Message 7 of 9
fmctatum
Valued Member

I’ve had my Delta Gold with a $10k limit since 7/23/17, attempted a CLI on 10/6/17 of $10k more (well past the 61 day mark) and received this email: We’ve finished reviewing your credit limit increase request. To get the details of our decision please contact our Customer Care team at your earliest convenience by calling 1-800-535-7790. I’ve been too afraid to call, lol. Decided I was just being greedy and if they were going to give it, they would have already.

Message 8 of 9
drboxing
Established Contributor

fmctatum Id give them a call if I were you. AMEX may just want to verify something’s. Keep us posted on what happens

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.