cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver CL increase?

tag
Razo66

Quicksilver CL increase?

Hey all, in my last post I talked about my journey card being upgraded to a regular Quicksilver card,(after 2 years of being with them) which it did! But my credit line stayed the same? Do you think if I ask for a CLI, what are the odds I'd get approved for one?!

-RR
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Quicksilver CL increase?

No way to know other than by asking for it.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Razo66 wrote:
Hey all, in my last post I talked about my journey card being upgraded to a regular Quicksilver card,(after 2 years of being with them) which it did! But my credit line stayed the same? Do you think if I ask for a CLI, what are the odds I'd get approved for one?!

-RR

you should deff hit the cli button and go for it its a soft pull anyways , you have nothing to lose

Message 3 of 6
BeeH11
Regular Contributor

Hit the button. I jus changed my card to QS (wasn't Journey though) and hit the button and went from $6k to $9k.
Chase Sapphire Reserve. Chase Freedom Unlimited. Amex Gold. Amex Everyday. Discover It. Capital One QuickSilver. Bloomingdales. Victoria Secret.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BeeH11 wrote:
Hit the button. I jus changed my card to QS (wasn't Journey though) and hit the button and went from $6k to $9k.

congrats!Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you hit the button? HIT IT!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.