Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recon for Comenity/Williams-Sonoma

tag
thehollowaytape
Contributor

Recon for Comenity/Williams-Sonoma

Does anyone have an updated recon number for Comenity? I have my EQ frozen and called in to let them know it has been unfrozen so they can attempt to pull again. The number in the backdoor thread goes to their CS line and the lady was extremely unhelpful. She told me they didn't have an analyst I could speak with and that I would have to wait 30 days to app again with no recourse.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Recon for Comenity/Williams-Sonoma

You won't have any luck thru any of the phone numbers, and recon approvals with them are very rare. You would have better luck emailing the EO instead pleading your case, and then wait for correspondence back. Search the forums for Comenity recon and see what hits backSmiley Happy. Good LuckSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thehollowaytape wrote:

Does anyone have an updated recon number for Comenity? I have my EQ frozen and called in to let them know it has been unfrozen so they can attempt to pull again. The number in the backdoor thread goes to their CS line and the lady was extremely unhelpful. She told me they didn't have an analyst I could speak with and that I would have to wait 30 days to app again with no recourse.

If your report was locked at the time you applied, they will deny your application. They could ask you to re-apply again. Comenity has become strange lately. It is worse than Barclays ( for some members).

Message 3 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@thehollowaytape wrote:

If your report was locked at the time you applied, they will deny your application. They could ask you to re-apply again. Comenity has become strange lately. It is worse than Barclays ( for some members).

I just realized that I forgot to mention in my post about the frozen report, and came back to "edit", but saw you said something....LOL...

Message 4 of 6
thehollowaytape
Contributor

Thanks for the info all!

Message 5 of 6
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Just curious - why would you app if your CR was frozen..? 

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.