Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revamped Synchrony CLI pages

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Revamped Synchrony CLI pages

I noticed tonight while checking in on my Amazon and Walmart accounts that Synchrony has updated the CLI request page. There's now a box to fill in the specific amount you're asking for, in addition to the pre-existing "net income" box. What I don't know, though, is whether anyone has had any more luck getting CLI's with the new page than with the old one, or whether I should just get over my dislike of using the phone as a hearing-impaired person who has to use TDD's, and just call Credit Solutions and get it over with. Having gotten a $4K Care Credit today, I really don't think there's any good excuse for Synchrony not to raise my paltry $800 Amazon by at least a few hundred dollars.

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Revamped Synchrony CLI pages

I tried on my Pepboys but got denied though my Tu is frozen. Im not sure if they give more than 10k from the box, or luv button, as thsts whst ive heard but i will huinea pig myself for Wally. Ill unlock TU and see if Wally will luv or hste me. Stand by....
Message 2 of 39
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I tried on my Pepboys but got denied though my Tu is frozen. Im not sure if they give more than 10k from the box, or luv button, as thsts whst ive heard but i will huinea pig myself for Wally. Ill unlock TU and see if Wally will luv or hste me. Stand by....

No reason to unfreeze they use their most recent SP.

Message 3 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Gdale6, i do know with Sync Financial i once tried calling credit solutions and was asked if i had my Tu locked or frozen so i had to unlock so they could see. That turned into an increase but with hp.

Also of note, the other day i hit the luv button on Sams and it was instant denial, lol they actually said Denied, read way harsher than i suppose it is. This with my TU locked. Since i didnt see the box on Wally, i decided to call CS , since i can lock or unlock my Tu at will, i did so 5 minutes before calling. Got approved for Wally and Sams, go figureSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 39
chaos51
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I noticed tonight while checking in on my Amazon and Walmart accounts that Synchrony has updated the CLI request page. There's now a box to fill in the specific amount you're asking for, in addition to the pre-existing "net income" box. What I don't know, though, is whether anyone has had any more luck getting CLI's with the new page than with the old one, or whether I should just get over my dislike of using the phone as a hearing-impaired person who has to use TDD's, and just call Credit Solutions and get it over with. Having gotten a $4K Care Credit today, I really don't think there's any good excuse for Synchrony not to raise my paltry $800 Amazon by at least a few hundred dollars.

@Anonymous I asked for a CLI on the new page a week or so ago (I'm losing track of time since I've been constantly on the road for work), and I requested $7,500 from $1,500 SL. I was countered at $6,000. This was my first CLI attempt with Synch.

Total Revolving Credit Limit: $306,900
Pay Over Time Limit: $85,000
Fico 8 Scores: Ex: 751, TU 751, EQ 741
Message 5 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe synchrony got tired of all of us calling credit solutions and just put the thing they use on the website. 

Lol

Message 6 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just for grins I asked for 15k from 10.8. New limit is now 18k. Lol
Message 7 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just tried on my Sam's Club store card. My limit was $3000 and I asked for $10,000. They countered with $8000!  LOL--not sure I will ever need so much at Sam's but there ya go!

Message 8 of 39
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

Couldn't resist either...

Was at $1800,  asked for 5k and now woohoos, smiles and celebration pervades the Moneyklutz household tonight  Smiley Very Happy

I love this forum...  =)

Message 9 of 39
stargazer25
Regular Contributor

Hmmm.... I wonder if I could get a CLI with the new CLI page considering I just got one a month ago via CS.

Starting Scores: September 2015 minus 500 across the board
Current Scores: October 2017 EQ: 715 TU: 710 EX: 716
In My Wallet:
Cap1 QS: $4.8K - AMEX BCP: $4.2K - Old Navy Visa: $7K - Nordstrom $3.8K - VS $500 (FTW!)
BofA AU: $12K AMEX AU: $25K
Business: AMEX BCP $15K
Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.