Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton 140K point offer

tag
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Re: Ritz Carlton 140K point offer

This wait is killing me... I'm sure all these approvals have a lot to do with the massive AF. Just sayin...

Message 431 of 2,093
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@jsucool76 wrote:
None of us "needed" a new account.... XD

I did...I did!!  I wanted my AAoA to become a singularity...

Message 432 of 2,093
Exonumist
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

I still haven't gotten mine over 2 years lol. 

Message 433 of 2,093
Anonymous
Not applicable

My AAoA only really went down by about a year from this AOR. (Yes, I added two new AMEX, so that definitely helped keep it from going completely haywire)

Message 434 of 2,093
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Exonumist wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

I still haven't gotten mine over 2 years lol. 

Well, at least it remains consistent Smiley Tongue  So, when did you apply for this beauty?

Message 435 of 2,093
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Tuesday afternoon lol. Back on like page 6 or so... It was instant approved with $5k. 

Message 436 of 2,093
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

My AAoA only really went down by about a year from this AOR. (Yes, I added two new AMEX, so that definitely helped keep it from going completely haywire)

I bet... just imagine if you did not have the AMEX cards to anchor some of your AAoA.

Message 437 of 2,093
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I bet... just imagine if you did not have the AMEX cards to anchor some of your AAoA.

Probably would be down to just over a year or so. Lol.

The plan is to app for another AMEX in January 2016....Although i'd do it next month if that darn 100K Plat offer ever surfaced.

Message 438 of 2,093
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Exonumist wrote:

Tuesday afternoon lol. Back on like page 6 or so... It was instant approved with $5k. 

Awesome.  I lost count/track of who was getting approved once this thread started to grow... Congratulations for sure!  Irish80 lured us all on this forum Smiley Very Happy  Like others, I couldn't resist the 140K offer (in addition to the wealth of other benefits).  Yet I knew it was a matter of time before this same offer came around again and it would hit on TPG, FT and myFICO... and here we are!

Message 439 of 2,093
Exonumist
Established Contributor

I was thinking about applying for the ED this January and getting rid of my Blue, but I have so many inquiries on EX already...

Message 440 of 2,093
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.