Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton 140K point offer

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Ritz Carlton 140K point offer

I'm young. I like instant gratification.
Message 921 of 2,093
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Removed... was just bored and completly non-releveant to post.

Message 922 of 2,093
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Nixon, did you get your card yet?
Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 923 of 2,093
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Lol... First charge was declined three times. Tried it twice then called. It should have been clear. Submited order again. Declined. Had to call back and go through all the security questions again. Haha that's what i get for hitting the sign up bonus in one charge as my first purchase. I'd been putting the purchase off wating for the card. 

Message 924 of 2,093
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Exonumist wrote:

Lol... First charge was declined three times. Tried it twice then called. It should have been clear. Submited order again. Declined. Had to call back and go through all the security questions again. Haha that's what i get for hitting the sign up bonus in one charge as my first purchase. I'd been putting the purchase off wating for the card. 

Bahahaha. Smiley Tongue 

At least you got your card. 

I'm talking to the chase twitter team right now to see if my card shipped yet. I figured I'd give the JPM PS line a break for a bit. 

Message 925 of 2,093
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Membersince2013 wrote:

I beleive he was working 12-hours today... but maybe he got it and placed it on a mini shrine?  Maybe he's uploading his YouTube Ritz CC experience? LOL

Message 926 of 2,093
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

I beleive he was working 12-hours today... but maybe he got it and placed it on a mini shrine?  Maybe he's uploading his YouTube Ritz CC experience? LOL

Gosh FinStar... You are so hilariousSmiley LOL

Message 927 of 2,093
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Exonumist wrote:

Just curious...what type of transaction were you attempting to submit with the card?

Message 928 of 2,093
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Exonumist wrote:

Just curious...what type of transaction were you attempting to submit with the card?

$3000 worth of auntie anne's pretzels

Message 929 of 2,093
jm1991
Regular Contributor

Is everyone gom meet the spend? I dont spend too much but ill probably end up buying a bunch of gift cards to target, gamestop, ect from a shopping portal just to meet it and use them later

Marriott Premier SV: $8,500 Amex blue sky: $24,000 BoA BBR: $3,900 BoA Cash Rewards: $9,100 Ritz Carlton: $5,000 Discover: $5,000
MyFico Score:752
Message 930 of 2,093
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.