tag
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: Ritz Carlton 140K point offer

@ladyMJ wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ladyMJ wrote:

I have it archived in my email-box Smiley Happy

And I used to have a VW Card with them when I was a teen, had it closed because I wasnt being sent the bill ---it was going to my mom's abandoned PO Box, and since I never used it or even had the card on hand the original balance (partial down payment on my first car) just sat, out of sight out of mind. Everyone thought everyone else was taking care of it- mom, dad... Smiley Sad

All in all I ended up paying it off after it was closed. It was closed in 2010 I believe.....this is probably what is going to make my entry back into Chase complicated. My CSP wasn't directly denied though, and it has been in "review" the past couple of days. 

Yeah, they can be very sensitive to those kinds of issues.  I had to get past something from 1993 with thrm on a product they bought out.

Have you tried the recon numbers listed in the backdoor thread?

I did. I called and asked them about my app and they just said its being reviewed right now, they cant expedite app because its already being reviewed. No denial. No verification...

Did you call the customer service number or the credit analyst?

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 2071 of 2,093
ladyMJ
Regular Contributor

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@ladyMJ wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ladyMJ wrote:

And I used to have a VW Card with them when I was a teen, had it closed because I wasnt being sent the bill ---it was going to my mom's abandoned PO Box, and since I never used it or even had the card on hand the original balance (partial down payment on my first car) just sat, out of sight out of mind. Everyone thought everyone else was taking care of it- mom, dad... Smiley Sad

All in all I ended up paying it off after it was closed. It was closed in 2010 I believe.....this is probably what is going to make my entry back into Chase complicated. My CSP wasn't directly denied though, and it has been in "review" the past couple of days. 

Yeah, they can be very sensitive to those kinds of issues.  I had to get past something from 1993 with thrm on a product they bought out.

I did. I called and asked them about my app and they just said its being reviewed right now, they cant expedite app because its already being reviewed. No denial. No verification...

The credit analyst.

2/26/15: TU Fico (BarclayCard)- 721
2/18/15: EQ (CK)- 668
2/26/15: EX (EX.com)- 706

Message 2072 of 2,093
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ladyMJ wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@ladyMJ wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ladyMJ wrote:

The credit analyst.

@Any update @ladyMJ?

Message 2073 of 2,093
ladyMJ
Regular Contributor

Yes-Its-Me wrote:

ladyMJ wrote:

Membersince2013 wrote:

ladyMJ wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

ladyMJ wrote:

The credit analyst.

Any update @ladyMJ?

Thanks for checking in!

STILL PENDING and its driving me crazy. I only called the automated line today, though. I will call the credit analyst again tomorrow and update.

Message 2074 of 2,093
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data point: got AA GC's 1x100 1x200 and called for refund few days after posting. No hassle Smiley Happy
Message 2075 of 2,093
ladyMJ
Regular Contributor

@ladyMJ wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ladyMJ wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@ladyMJ wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ladyMJ wrote:

The credit analyst.

@Any update @ladyMJ?

Thanks for checking in!

STILL PENDING and its driving me crazy. I only called the automated line today, though. I will call the credit analyst again tomorrow and update.

APPROVED fo the CSP-- 9K! YAY!!!!!!!!! No verification or anything...It just took time like they said Smiley Very Happy

So........Back to the Ritz card. Should I app now or wait until my new Amex's (7K and 10K) report which will result in a huge Util drop and score spike? Or will it be better for Chase not to see my new accounts? 

Message 2076 of 2,093
ladyMJ
Regular Contributor

APPROVED 5 minutes ago with the 140K offer, starting CL 12K! WOW! I am so excited!! Smiley Happy

My invitation code/link worked----post public offer expiration!! Yay! Yay! Thanks everyone for helping me through this Chase chase! Smiley Wink

Message 2077 of 2,093
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ladyMJ wrote:

APPROVED 5 minutes ago with the 140K offer, starting CL 12K! WOW! I am so excited!! Smiley Happy

My invitation code/link worked----post public offer expiration!! Yay! Yay! Thanks everyone for helping me through this Chase chase! Smiley Wink

Congratulations x 2

Message 2078 of 2,093
ladyMJ
Regular Contributor

Thank you very much 09Lexie!

@09Lexie wrote:

@ladyMJ wrote:

Congratulations x 2

Message 2079 of 2,093
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both!

Message 2080 of 2,093
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.