cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSFCU $20k approval revoked & double HP!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SSFCU $20k approval revoked & double HP!

So...about a week ago I ended up with a squeaky clean TU due to EE.

I app’d for both RBFCU & SSFCU (TX based) and got instant approvals on both. RBFCU gave me $25k @ 8.3% and SSFCU 20k @ 10.5%. But I wasn’t a member with either CU upon approval so I had to apply for accounts which went to review on both.

I’ve subsequently received final approval from RBFCU. I called SSFCU the day after and the gal noticed i put my annual income in as monthly income, which I guess triggered a manual review. Less than a few hours later, the approval changes to denial on app status site Smiley Sad. Reason was length of time since BK. Hummmm...there is no BK on my report they just pulled. I emailed a recon request stating that report shows no BK. So what do they do...pull EX. No recon response yet, but I’m sure it’ll be a no. Annoyed that now I wasted two pulls for nothing and they had to have looked at my pulled from my app/denial In July. Grrrr!

At least RBFCU is a great CU. Also called to see what they could offer for refi. My note is at 3.75% w/PenFed...they offered 1.9% refi, so I’ll go in branch and sign next week.

May test my luck once more in a couple weeks because they use same HP for 45 days and app for PLOC or 2nd Card since they now seem to like me. Wonder what their max exposure is?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SSFCU $20k approval revoked & double HP!

Sorry to hear these employees are heartless with hard pulls and overturning a approval.

My question is did rbfcu ask for poi or check stubs?
Rbfcu pulled ex or th?
Was your scores in the late 6's or 7's?
Been looking for a decent loan for the same amount you got just scared to get hard pulls for nothing.i understand what you going through.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SSFCU $20k approval revoked & double HP!

No POI requested. Not exactly sure what my TU score is that RBFCU pulled...but I think just under 700. They only pulled TU.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.