Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saks

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Saks

@bigDEElight wrote:
Call them. I applied for my Saks about 15 minutes after my Bloomingdale's account. I had to call and verify my identity. You of all people are not a stranger to recon lol.

I don't know who you all are able to call and get anywhere with but I was told my application "required further processing and I would get a letter"

I was like "declined"?! how do I reconsider?

no, further processing and I and NO ONE has more information and you will receive a letter.

"I applied for a Neiman Marcus right before Saks and had to go through security verification, do you have that department for saks?"

"I don't know how Neiman Marcus works but you will receive a letter"

Message 11 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Call back!!! You obviously got a retarded rep( sighs )
Message 12 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I think you already went through this with Saks. While they are under the same lending umbrella, they have separate departments for each partner division. So you can get approved for both, denied for both or approved for one and not the other. Unless you were given a number to call to verify further information like with NM, chances are it's declined. And, no, they will not reconsider a denied application. Try again sometime in the future.
Message 13 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I agree fin
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.