Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Snow Day App'n

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mellon wrote:

uh oh...its a snow day and I'm getting an app itch...lol....

What is the max # of cards you can have with AMEX? I currently have BCE and Hhonors.......What have been your experience with AMEX ED?

Hey.. get your fingers off the keyboard.  It is snowing at my end tooSmiley Tongue

Stay Strong!

ahh snow, I wouldn't mind for it to snow, but here I am in a nice sunny warm weather that i am simply going outside in my t-shirt lol

@Anonymous,

I am soo sick of wearing coats right now.. I'd love to be you right now in that sunny weather.  Counting the days to spring...

Its the opposite for me! I'm soo sick of this warm weather! i want a normal winter, and i can't even have that in the middle of February here Smiley Sad

It has been under 32 (and really under 20 except one or two days) here in Vermont for weeks on end I would love a day over 32 degrees.  Preferably a thursday or friday when I have the day off.  It was -15 when i left for work this morning at 9am.  Also my work never calls snow days, so even when the weather is really bad and the schools, banks, malls. public transport and government offices are closed I have to work in the off chance that someone might risk life and limb to buy a sofa or a mattress. 

Message 11 of 16
hajew86
New Contributor

Well I hate to be "that" guy but I'm here in Phx, AZ and it's a beautiful sunny 72 degrees. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mellon wrote:

What is the max # of cards you can have with AMEX? I currently have BCE and Hhonors.......What have been your experience with AMEX ED?

Hey.. get your fingers off the keyboard.  It is snowing at my end tooSmiley Tongue

Stay Strong!

ahh snow, I wouldn't mind for it to snow, but here I am in a nice sunny warm weather that i am simply going outside in my t-shirt lol

@Anonymous,

I am soo sick of wearing coats right now.. I'd love to be you right now in that sunny weather.  Counting the days to spring...

Its the opposite for me! I'm soo sick of this warm weather! i want a normal winter, and i can't even have that in the middle of February here Smiley Sad

It has been under 32 (and really under 20 except one or two days) here in Vermont for weeks on end I would love a day over 32 degrees.  Preferably a thursday or friday when I have the day off.  It was -15 when i left for work this morning at 9am.  Also my work never calls snow days, so even when the weather is really bad and the schools, banks, malls. public transport and government offices are closed I have to work in the off chance that someone might risk life and limb to buy a sofa or a mattress. 

Well in that case, come over here to Sacramento! you'll miss your cold snowy days in under a week lol

ahh well that doesn't make any sense to stay open in such weather, store probably looses more money to pay the wages than it does making money off of no sales for the day..

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Over here in SoCal running the AC in the middle of winter!  

I'd love to build a snow man right now!

Is the AMEX green a business card? 

There's both a business and a personal version.

Message 14 of 16
Firefly_1984
Regular Contributor

I was able to get the Everyday right off the bat back in November as my first AMEX Then the 3x CLI in January. Its a great card, especially when I work for a particular southeastern grocery chain. Smiley Wink 2x points for now. Will upgrade to the EDP next November to get the 3x points( unless it ends up nerfed somehow, with all the bad news flying around AMEX.)
Age of Credit: 7 years; AAOA: 2 years 6 months
AMEX ED: $9600 Chase Freedom 4500 Discover It 4500 Citi Diamond Preferred: 3200 Care Credit: 3100 DeltaCCU: 6000 Firestone: 1600

Chained in the garden for a LONG TIME!
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mellon wrote:

Stay Strong!

@Anonymous,

Well in that case, come over here to Sacramento! you'll miss your cold snowy days in under a week lol

ahh well that doesn't make any sense to stay open in such weather, store probably looses more money to pay the wages than it does making money off of no sales for the day..

no wages for salespeople. 100% comission so really just wasted time for me.  Management went home early (like at noon). 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.