cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I applied for the Marriott Card.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So I applied for the Marriott Card.....

@Anonymous wrote:

I just tried this and was told "it was being handled by the ritz Carlton team directly" they wanted to transfer me but when they did I hung up.  I wonder if that was lending department or if it was actually someone from ritz.  She said they may ask me some security questions but I didn't want to risk it.

Do not call. That is all. Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 24
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just tried this and was told "it was being handled by the ritz Carlton team directly" they wanted to transfer me but when they did I hung up.  I wonder if that was lending department or if it was actually someone from ritz.  She said they may ask me some security questions but I didn't want to risk it.

Oops!!!! Hang in tight there... maybe HUCA? Did you call the same number mentioned in the post?

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I called the number and got the fraud' verification department. Lady was very nice and said ritz Carlton was handling it directly.  Not sure what that meant she said they may ask a few security verification questions and went to transfer but when she did I hung up didn't want to risk.  What is HUCA?

Message 23 of 24
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes I called the number and got the fraud' verification department. Lady was very nice and said ritz Carlton was handling it directly.  Not sure what that meant she said they may ask a few security verification questions and went to transfer but when she did I hung up didn't want to risk.  What is HUCA?

She put me on hold two different times for 4-5 mins as well. 

HUCA is Hang Up and Call Again :-)

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.