Did you mean: 

So I guess thats a no?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So I guess thats a no?

@Anonymous wrote:

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

Looking at your scores, it is unlikely for them to approve you.  When applying, do not go off scores provided by Credit Karma, Quizzle, Sesame etc. as those don't reflect what your score really is.  Get a secure card and apply again in 6 month hopefully your scores should improve by then.

+1

And please, stop paying for "Credit repair" in the name of all that's holy.

@Agreed Nixon.  Paying for credit repair is just another @#$%

Message 11 of 13
jsully87
Regular Contributor

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

Looking at your scores, it is unlikely for them to approve you.  When applying, do not go off scores provided by Credit Karma, Quizzle, Sesame etc. as those don't reflect what your score really is.  Get a secure card and apply again in 6 month hopefully your scores should improve by then.

+1

And please, stop paying for "Credit repair" in the name of all that's holy.

@Agreed Nixon.  Paying for credit repair is just another @#$%

Well, to defend myself, I have done my fair shair of doing it on my own -- I just don't have the time anymore for that...

I've heard some good and bad things, but the company I am using has been mentioned in forums before as pretty ethic.

And - should I really get a secured card if I already have store cards, and AU on my DH visa/mastercards?

Oh, and I did receive a hard pull - pretty sure on all 3.

Thanks everyone Smiley Happy

Myfico EQ 670 / TU 625 / EX 614 Jan 11,2015
AAoA : 4yrs
Mine: Cap1 $500 | Cap1 $300 | FH 1100 Store Cards : $2750CL
AU QS 750 | AU Cap1 1000 | AU Cr1 500 | AU Fp 300
Message 12 of 13
jsully87
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Call Credit Solutions in the morning. You won't be able to recon, but they should be able to tell you the denial reasons. 877-379-8173

Yeah -- so no go on the explaination. Told me to wait for the letter, it was denied - which was expected.

I knew I shouldn't have tried...I'm going to the garden. See ya'll in 6 months Smiley Embarassed

Myfico EQ 670 / TU 625 / EX 614 Jan 11,2015
AAoA : 4yrs
Mine: Cap1 $500 | Cap1 $300 | FH 1100 Store Cards : $2750CL
AU QS 750 | AU Cap1 1000 | AU Cr1 500 | AU Fp 300
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.