cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

South West Chase approval --- glad I was sitting down.

tag
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: South West Chase approval --- glad I was sitting down.

Congrats on your approval. I actually just closed my SWA card and transferred the CL to my CSP. When I realized that I could convert my UR points to Southwest miles without needing the CC, I found no use for it. I did receive the promo miles first though. Between my CSP and SWA promo points, I have 103K miles on my SWA RR account. 

Message 11 of 13
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@jamesdwi wrote:

I will be buying 6 round trip tickets by the end of the year and figured, Lets get an airline card and get at least one the tickets for the anual fee. Found a 50,000 pts bonus offer, so figured I would go for it, was worried about having to call in and move credit limit from one of my other 4 chase accounts to make the deal happen, but nope it won't be necessary. This one totally blew me away, I was shocked when I got my CSP approval at 10k, but I couldn't believe what popped up. Approved $20,000 That is a hell of a lot of South West flights.

AAoA is 2years, last card 4 months ago Chase CSP and AmTrak,  UTL is high at 22%.  7 inq's on EQ over the last 2 years 1 or 2 in the last year I think. No baddies.

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 12 of 13
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your nice approval! Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.