Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sportsman Guide Visa

tag
SCYD
Regular Contributor

Sportsman Guide Visa

I have a question.  If you get the Pop-up pre-approval with the Sportsman Guide Visa while doing the shopping cart trick, can I delete the items in my cart or do I have to purchase the Buyer's club and the 1 item in order to get approved for the visa?

What are the chances of getting approved if I getthe pre-approval pop up screen?

Thanks

BK 7 DC'd 10/2010
Scores (03/17/16): EQ: 704 / TU: 725 / EX: 694 / Cap1 QS1: 6.5K / CU: 7.5K /
JC Penney: 10K/ Chevron: 4K / Target: 500 / Macy's 17.2K/ NFCU Sig. Visa Cash Reward:22K / NFCU Flagship 22K/NavChk:15K / NavChk:7.5K(joint)/WF Plat:15K / WF Propel Amex:5K/DIscover 10K/USAA Visa 14K/USAA Amex 14K/Nordstrom 10K/TJ MAxx 10K/BP Visa 6.5K
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sportsman Guide Visa

You can empty cart.

Message 2 of 13
SCYD
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You can empty cart.

How  and whendo I empty the cart

BK 7 DC'd 10/2010
JC Penney: 10K/ Chevron: 4K / Target: 500 / Macy's 17.2K/ NFCU Sig. Visa Cash Reward:22K / NFCU Flagship 22K/NavChk:15K / NavChk:7.5K(joint)/WF Plat:15K / WF Propel Amex:5K/DIscover 10K/USAA Visa 14K/USAA Amex 14K/Nordstrom 10K/TJ MAxx 10K/BP Visa 6.5K
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SCYD wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You can empty cart.

After applying and getting approved, it will proceed to the payment and you can edit cart and just empty it out and exit LOL.. Neat trick isn't it...Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you get approved it adds the card as your primary payment method.  Just cancel the order then.  Then you can access your account by doing a search for your social on the card management screen.

Message 5 of 13
SCYD
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SCYD wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You can empty cart.

After applying and getting approved, it will proceed to the payment and you can edit cart and just empty it out and exit LOL.. Neat trick isn't it...Smiley Tongue

I went through the whole process and got an error message.  Does that mean it did not go through?  Can I search for it somehow?

BK 7 DC'd 10/2010
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try this link.  If it went through, it will let you create an account.  If it didn't go through it won't.  I had to do this with their overstock card.  I had an error too and it didn't find me on this page.  Went back to Overstock and it took a couple days to get the pop up again.

https://d.comenity.net/sportsmansguide/public/onlineaccess/SignUp.xhtml

Message 7 of 13
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Did you use a comma on your income? 50k should be 50000 when typed in.

Message 8 of 13
SCYD
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Try this link.  If it went through, it will let you create an account.  If it didn't go through it won't.  I had to do this with their overstock card.  I had an error too and it didn't find me on this page.  Went back to Overstock and it took a couple days to get the pop up again.

I tried the link.  Apparently, it didn't go through. Got the pop up again, did the whole process and got a 48 hour message.

Any idea what that means?

BK 7 DC'd 10/2010
Message 9 of 13
Ron1
Super Contributor

@SCYD wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried the link.  Apparently, it didn't go through. Got the pop up again, did the whole process and got a 48 hour message.

Any idea what that means?

Call the backdoor number to check the status of your application.

The Backdoor no: 800-303-1368.

Ron.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.