Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spree vs Garden - I need your opinion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spree vs Garden - I need your opinion

Please share your thoughts and opinions.

In the past 90 days I've opened 3 new credit card accounts and completed a 3X CLI on one of them. I'm considering "gardening" for a while (3 months?) but am obviously conflicted since there are a few cards that I'd like to still get. Additionally I am a B of A account holder and with their new premium card about to launch, am interested in that one as well.

Has anybody have insight or experience in going for a long spree? What affect did it have on your FICO?

Thanks in advance.

-PointsYoda
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Spree vs Garden - I need your opinion

If your profile is thick a spree of a couple cards shouldnt hurt much, if irs thin, could have more affect. If you feel you can get approved on those other cards and can then garden longer than 3 months, lol , than might as well get them now and let them age together. If you feel your chances are borderline maybe give it a break for a couple monthsSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Spree vs Garden - I need your opinion

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
If your profile is thick a spree of a couple cards shouldnt hurt much, if irs thin, could have more affect. If you feel you can get approved on those other cards and can then garden longer than 3 months, lol , than might as well get them now and let them age together. If you feel your chances are borderline maybe give it a break for a couple monthsSmiley Wink

Got it! Thanks for the advice. Let's see if my self control can hold out.

-PointsYoda

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.