cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful App Spree (10 straight approvals)

tag
culture
Regular Contributor

Re: Successful App Spree (10 straight approvals)

nice!!

Message 91 of 109
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

Thanks everybody. I'm waiting for someone to pick me up with the ankle monitors & my one-way transportatin to the nearest garden. Lol. I think this is a good thing because I have nothing else left to apply for, Smiley Surprised.

I now have my travel CC's (Alaska Airlines, CSP, & SPG), low APR CC (Ring), groceries/gas/quarterly spending CC (BCP, Freedom, & IT), YOLO CC's (PRG & Merrill +), 0% CC (Diamond Preferred), & a CC with my FCU. Not to mention everything else I had before.

Time to request increases on all of my GE CC's & then close them once the higher limits report !

Message 92 of 109
enharu
Super Contributor

grats!!!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 93 of 109
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I'll be by at 6 am with the van to take you straight to the garden! First I gotta charge the ankle monitor.
Message 94 of 109
myjourney
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
I'll be by at 6 am with the van to take you straight to the garden! First I gotta charge the ankle monitor.

LMAO...

Lexie per your instructions Garden crew is in place and ready for emergency lock down once client has arrived

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 95 of 109
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

LMAO...

Lexie per your instructions Garden crew is in place and ready for emergency lock down once client has arrived

LOL

*8/10/13
Message 96 of 109
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 97 of 109
myjourney
Super Contributor

Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 98 of 109
Layered
Established Member

Congratulations on 10 straight approvals!

To be honest though, I think you should've gardened a few more years before applying because you didn't get more than $5,000 as CL on any of the new cards. From my experience, when you start with a high CL (with a solid credit history), issuers are more likely to give you much higher CL later on. If you don't mind me asking, what's the highest credit limit you have on one card right now?

I also went on a crazy spree recently; credit card app + credit limit increase spree! I'm trying not to spoil anything here so keep an eye out for my thread Smiley Happy

Message 99 of 109
VirusCredit13
Regular Contributor

Wow got the barclay's ring with only 30k income. Only reason I haven't applied to it is because I heard you need a good income and proof of it in order to get that card.

Message 100 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.