Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synch Pulling EX? - Care Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synch Pulling EX? - Care Credit

Fell out of the garden to help cosign my sisters student loan and while I was out, I decided to apply for Care Credit to help cover my super expensive new glasses.

Here I am thinking Synch will pull TU which is my best score and is higher than in my siggy, but they surpriingly pulled EX. Declined Smiley Sad It was a long shot.

How odd. Isnt Synch known to be a TU puller? I know they did pull TU when I got my Walmart card back in July. Well, just as a heads up for those tryng some Synch apps.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Synch Pulling EX? - Care Credit

Yes they are mainly a TU puller but have been known to randomly pull EX.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Learned something new today.

Message 3 of 7
baller4life
Super Contributor

Main reason I keep mine frozen. Random pulls from creditors not even known to pull EX. Smiley Mad. I give my pin to those that refuse to pull anything else,ie Amex.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Main reason I keep mine frozen. Random pulls from creditors not even known to pull EX. Smiley Mad. I give my pin to those that refuse to pull anything else,ie Amex.

I'm definitely not liking this Synch EX pulling business. They're going to make me do the same. Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony pulled EX for my Lowes app.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is just too wierd.  I guess I was lucky.

I just applied for Carecredit myself this morning.

TU pull... also my best score.

OP, did you already have any Synchrony accounts?   I already had 10 accounts with them (100% TU pulls); maybe that is why they continued to pull TU?

Maybe Synchrony pulls EX on completely new (no Synch history) accounts?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.