cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Paypal Extras MC - Luv button?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony Paypal Extras MC - Luv button?

Since Synchrony came out with a new Paypal Extras MC accts page, i've noticed the 'credit limit increase' button'.

Anybody have any success with this button?  I know i know, call credit solutions, i have the numbers.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Paypal Extras MC - Luv button?

I just noticed that button yesterday myself and almost tried it but chickened out.  Would be interested to know myself.  

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know the luv button on my $6k walmart and $17K lowes has never worked.

Even credit solutions doesn't work for those accts  nor my PP at $22.5k. 

Been stuck at those limits for at least 2yrs now.  Maybe i'm at my internal limit with them.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anything is possible though.  I actually got my first luv button increase ever about a week ago on my Sam's Club MC from 7000-8500.  That's why I'm kinda hesitant to rock the boat at the moment.  

I've had the Sam's Club account almost 12 years though.  It survived my credit meltdown in 2011 and has climbed back to 8500 ( they had AA'd me all the way down to 250) So 8500 is pretty good considering my TU score just hit 691.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mines recently showed up on my PP Extras, the first time I tried it no go. Waited for statement to cut hit it again about a week later and it increased. Beforehand whenever I tried through the automated system it automatically declined. Online it countered me

Message 5 of 6
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Luv button gave me  +$2500 a few weeks ago

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.