Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target REDcard (Credit)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target REDcard (Credit)

Maybe they are feeling the holiday spirit with Christmas coming.  I've had mine since 5/2014 and started with a $300 limit.  Last week, they gave me auto luv to $800.

Message 11 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Red.... Super congrats!! I'm jealous!! Lol... I burned them as wellSmiley Sad I've tried for them too and declined. What are your scores? Did you in store and online?
Message 12 of 19
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Awesome! Congrats!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 13 of 19
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Amazing, congrats!

I'll be heading over to the corner to play with my $200 toy limit now Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:

Amazing, congrats!

I'll be heading over to the corner to play with my $200 toy limit now Smiley Sad

With all the Fraud lately, Do you really want a bigger limit than that on a target card?

Message 15 of 19
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Amazing, congrats!

With all the Fraud lately, Do you really want a bigger limit than that on a target card?

Using that mentality I should tell GE to cut my $12k W**M**** card Smiley Tongue

Using their credit is the only way I'd shop at half of these stores anyways.  I can't remember the last time I used a debit card.

Message 16 of 19
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Dammit, I just got my 12th statement and still stuck at $200.  Paying in full, letting a small balance report, charging a lot.  Buggars.

Message 17 of 19
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

My scores are around 660 this month because all my new auto loans and new credit cards all posted so I had a bit of a drop.

I'll take the $1,000 limit... All of it helps!
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I applied and I was denied due to a lot of inquiries. 

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.