Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Definitive Amex 3X CLI Guide

tag
megaman1
Regular Contributor

Re: The Definitive Amex 3X CLI Guide Discussion Thread

What timezone is Amex? I'm PST and my 3xCLI is tomorrow. Should I try it at 12:00am sharp or wait till midday?

Message 581 of 5,432
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@megaman1 wrote:

What timezone is Amex? I'm PST and my 3xCLI is tomorrow. Should I try it at 12:00am sharp or wait till midday?

MST 

Message 582 of 5,432
jake619
Frequent Contributor

@megaman1 wrote:

I tried the same thing here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/Another-3X-Success-UPDATED-8-16-13/m-p/188...

I had to wait, but the wait paid off.

Message 583 of 5,432
megaman1
Regular Contributor

@jake619 wrote:

@megaman1 wrote:

I tried the same thing here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/Another-3X-Success-UPDATED-8-16-13/m-p/188...

I had to wait, but the wait paid off.

Did you wait an extra day?

Message 584 of 5,432
jake619
Frequent Contributor

12:15am failed from PST, but sunrise that morning it worked.  So same day, just later on.

Message 585 of 5,432
megaman1
Regular Contributor

@jake619 wrote:

12:15am failed from PST, but sunrise that morning it worked.  So same day, just later on.

I might try it at 12:30 for teh lolz.... but thanks for that!

Message 586 of 5,432
megaman1
Regular Contributor

How confident are you of this?

Message 587 of 5,432
brindle26
Regular Contributor

I asked earlier if my DW is eligeable to request a 3X cli after 61 days even though she was given an automatic increase from 500-1000 after 14 days and haven't received a reply. Maybe their isn't an answer.

I was approved today for the Usaa Amex Military card. Can I request a 3X CLI 61 days with this card?

Message 588 of 5,432
hot4u
Established Contributor

@brindle26 wrote:

I was approved today for the Usaa Amex Military card. Can I request a 3X CLI 61 days with this card?

Usaa Amex is not from  American Express Centurion BankCard.. 3xCLI not for this card

The banks basically outsource the  billing thru American Express.

Any of the co-branded cards that are issued via Centurion Bank are going to be eligible for 3X CLI 61 and backdating . Examples would be the Hilton HHonors AmEx, Delta SkyMiles, Costco's True Earnings, the Mercedes-Benz AmEx.BCE etc...

Cards that are not issued via Centurion Bank are also not eligible for backdating . Examples would be the Dillard's AmEx, USAA AmEx, BoA Accelerated Rewards AmEx.

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 589 of 5,432
irrational
Frequent Contributor

I just 3xed my BCP from $2,200 to $6,600!

I wanted slightly longer than the initial 60 days (I had an account reporting erronously, and wanted to get that cleared first)... so, it was closer to 75 days... but still, 3X!

Amex hadn't SPed me since late december, and accordingly to my Experian report never SPed me when I requested the CLI.

Current Score: TU (discover) 720 - 6/29/14 | EQ (score watch) 777 - 7/19/14 - Last App 7/21/14

NPSL          |      $27,600         |      $15,000      |      $7,000      |     $2,800     |      $11,000    |      $13,530      |      $5,200
Message 590 of 5,432
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.