Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Definitive Amex 3X CLI Guide

tag
MustangSaluki
Regular Contributor

Re: The Definitive Amex 3X CLI Guide Discussion Thread

I am catching up on the thread after a long break from the forums. Kudos to everyone helping each other out and posting their experiences. 

Looks like Lexie has been the guardian angel !! Kudos Smiley Happy

Message 941 of 5,432
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@MustangSaluki wrote:

I am catching up on the thread after a long break from the forums. Kudos to everyone helping each other out and posting their experiences. 

Looks like Lexie has been the guardian angel !! Kudos Smiley Happy

Hardly!  This thread has been successful because of all the users participating, both in asking questions and responses.

Obviously, you get the big kudo for being the OP!

Message 942 of 5,432
--HighHopes--
Regular Contributor

Can someone tell me if I'm correct?  My member since date is July 8th and I'm counting that my 61st day should be September 9th...is this correct??

Also, do you think I should even do the 61 day 3x increase since my ED card was part of an app spree consisting of applying and receiving 6 new accounts?  I know, I know, that was crazy but it was a one time thing to start my credit good and let all my inquiries age and fall off together.  I'm just not sure if I should still request my 3x increase or if I should just wait the 6 months.  TIA!

Message 943 of 5,432
Trilom

Successful 61day

MyFico/Other Handle:Trilom
Initial CL: 2000$
61 day/181 day CLI: 61 day
Amex Utilization @ CLI: 0%
Overall Utilization @ Last EX Soft Pull: 1-3%
Ratio of Income/(Overall Available Credit) (4 decimal places): 27.0000
Number of new credit lines opened since opening Amex account or last Amex CLI: None
Total $$ value of all transactions since Amex account opening or last Amex CLI: 1100$

Message 944 of 5,432
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

7-10 day message and then an instant email saying my account hasn't been open 60 days.  I opened on 7/6/2014 so by my calculations today is 61st day. I was going to wait until tomorrow just to be safe, but I thought WTH.  Am I wrong?

Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 945 of 5,432
baller4life
Super Contributor

9/5. Day early
Message 946 of 5,432
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

@dallasjetfan wrote:

7-10 day message and then an instant email saying my account hasn't been open 60 days.  I opened on 7/6/2014 so by my calculations today is 61st day. I was going to wait until tomorrow just to be safe, but I thought WTH.  Am I wrong?

You're at 59 days. The attempt is null & void at this point, resubmit it on Saturday to be sure. 3x shall soon be yours!

☮ & ❤
Message 947 of 5,432
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Does it go by when the card is activated or by when you received the card?

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 948 of 5,432
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

@PrimeRate wrote:

@dallasjetfan wrote:

You're at 59 days. The attempt is null & void at this point, re-do it  Saturday to be sure. 3x shall soon be yours!

Do they count the day opened?? I will give it a shot on Saturday.

Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 949 of 5,432
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

61 days is based on account creation, not necessarily day of approval

Message 950 of 5,432
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.