Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "All I want for Christmas" CC thread :P

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

The "All I want for Christmas" CC thread :P

All I want for Christmas is for AMEX to give me any one of there cards so I can get to use the MSD from a card I have been an AU user since the 80's.  I need backdating badly!

I have been a good boy this year with regards to being great with my credit, lets forget about prior years geeze! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 82
81 REPLIES 81
bada_bing
Frequent Contributor

Re: The "All I want for Christmas" CC thread :P

All I want for christmas is whirled peas .... and a second Sallie Mae.

+ 850 FICO8 since 2015, Thanks MyFICO - 5+ years since last HP
Message 2 of 82
uswala
Senior Contributor

I think I have got whatever I wanted for now as far as cards are concerned (between me and my wife). But ya I am not happy with my CLs on Chase Freedom and Barclays Reward, so would not mind any luv from them, as long it is not HP.

Message 3 of 82
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@bada_bing wrote:

All i want for Christmas is a very FIRST! Sallie Mae. It's 2 tries down and looking for the 3rd time charm in 2015 Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@bada_bing wrote:

All i want for Christmas is a very FIRST! Sallie Mae. It's 2 tries down and looking for the 3rd time charm in 2015 Smiley Very Happy

You could have reconned until they gave you it.

Message 5 of 82
Simply827
Established Contributor

All I want is a nice lawn chair for my garden. I have everything I need. It would be nice if Chase gave me an auto CLI. And I would love for Cap1 to start treating me like a prime customer, but they keep giving me coal.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 6 of 82
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@bada_bing wrote:

Nope can do. Been there done that x3 and anyway if recent history is any sign, the last time that they shot it down i came back 4 months later for Rewards Card and they shocked with an Instant 5K! approval. So i'm going by their playbook again Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@bada_bing wrote:

Nope can do. Been there done that x3 and anyway if recent history is any sign, the last time that they shot it down i came back 4 months later for Rewards Card and they shocked with an Instant 5K! approval. So i'm going by their playbook again Smiley Wink

But then you're doing what they want you to. Force their hand!

Message 8 of 82
localuser
Regular Contributor

A Freedom card of my own. I'm waiting for my new AmEx balance to show so maybe the 10th of December and I hope the $200 Bonus is still in effect, if not back to the drawing board.
Cap1Secured $700 | Chase Slate $700 | Amazon Store $5000 | Discover IT $7000 | Lowe's $8000 | AmEx BCE $20000 | Freedom $3000
November 2014 (myFICOs): Equifax 717 TransUnion 725 Experian 717
January 2014 (myFICOs): Equifax 675 TransUnion 661 Experian 723
Message 9 of 82
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Oh and as a stocking stuffer a CSP maybe?

Message 10 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.