Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Took the Diners Club Plunge, 7-15 Day Message

tag
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Re: Took the Diners Club Plunge, 7-15 Day Message

I only apped for the elite today, so if they did a hp I should get an alert tomorrow.
Message 31 of 64
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Got an alert from TU for last nights elite app... Was kinda hoping they use the same hp.. Oh well😛

Message 32 of 64
chalupaman
Super Contributor

I checked my CRs and strangely, I don't have any HP from BMO. 

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 33 of 64
raydmercer2345
Regular Contributor

You will. I thought the same thing, but new inquiry just popped up today and I applied two days ago.

Message 34 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

BMO pulled EXPERIAN for me, just got the message this morning. App'd yesterday morning and received the CreditSesame notice today. Baffled and a little irritated, my TU is stronger.

Message 35 of 64
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

BMO pulled EXPERIAN for me, just got the message this morning. App'd yesterday morning and received the CreditSesame notice today. Baffled and a little irritated, my TU is stronger.

There's been a few data points floating arround that mention folks could be pulled from TU or EX.  While it's been reported that TU has been primarily pulled, it doesn't rule out an EX pull.

Message 36 of 64
recruiter89
Established Member

the approval is usually instant as mine was. If you got that message chances are it is a denial

AMEX Platinum/AMEX Blue Cash Preferred/Chase Ritz Carlton/USAA Platinum World/Citi Prestige/Discover it/Macy's Red/Diner's Club World Elite/Barclay US Airways Mastercard/Chase Sapphire Preferred
Message 37 of 64
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@recruiter89 wrote:

the approval is usually instant as mine was. If you got that message chances are it is a denial

Unfortunately, your statement is not accurate.  Mine was denied due to an address verification issue, once rectified it was approved.  So, let's get our facts checked first.

Message 38 of 64
cflowers0115
Regular Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@recruiter89 wrote:

Unfortunately, your statement is not accurate.  Mine was denied due to an address verification issue, once rectified it was approved.  So, let's get our facts checked first.

+1, I can't tell you how many people have posted the 7-15 and later been approved (myself included). 

Starting Scores: 8/13/18: EQ: 556 TU: 521 EX: 544
Message 39 of 64
cflowers0115
Regular Contributor

@recruiter89 wrote:

To quote a man far greater than I.. only a Sith speaks in absolutes. 

Starting Scores: 8/13/18: EQ: 556 TU: 521 EX: 544
Message 40 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.