Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards 2 week notice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total Rewards 2 week notice

Applied online for Total Rewards Visa Comenity card got the two weeks notice. Approval or not? Should I call?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Total Rewards 2 week notice

My Total Rewards Visa Comenity card was an instant approval, would not hurt to call since my guess is it's NOT currently an approval (don't know how much a recon will help with Comenity, I won't do business with them) - Good luck!

Message 2 of 5
ohreally7654
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied online for Total Rewards Visa Comenity card got the two weeks notice. Approval or not? Should I call?

I got the two week notice after responding to a preapproval, called, and it was just verification.  I was approved for $1500. Now, with that being said, it was closed down by Comenity before even receiving the card, as has happened to many.  But I was very excited to see I am once again pre-approved, not even one month later (dripping with sarcasm LOL). I have many other Comenity cards but was my 1st Visa with them.  It seems like for many, receiving a "major" with them is the trigger.  Best of luck to you and let us know how it turns out!

Started rebuilding 8/2015. Current Fico 8 Scores 9/17: TU FICO: 698 (from 646 3/15/16) | EX FICO: 689 (from 617 3/15/16) | EQ FICO: 670 (from 614 3/15/16). Discover Miles: $10K | Amex PRG | Amex BCE $2K | Amex SPG $2K | Citi Aadvantage $7K | JetBlue Plus MC $3.9K | Walmart MC $3.5K | Marvel MC $5K | NFCU CashRewards $15K | CareCredit $12K | PenFed Amex $9K | USAA Limitless Visa Sig $6K | NFCU goRewards $20K | NFCU Amex $10.4K | NavCheck $13.5K | Blispay $4K | QS $9.5K | Pier 1 $21.1K | RH $20.7K | JCrew $16.8K | Wayfair $4.9K | Pottery Barn $19.5K | Discover IT $4.1K | Nord. Visa Sig $22K | USAA Visa Plat $2.5K | Neiman Marcus $6.4k | Amex Delta Reserve $1k | Saks $15K | VS $2.2K | Target $1K | Macy's $25K | Bloomies Amex $25K| West Elm $12.4K | PP Credit (Comenity) $4.4K
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK. So I called the number in the email they sent me. They said they couldn't really tell me anything but to wait for either the approval or denial letter to arrive and then call. We shall see.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

So was it approved or denied?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.