Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash + approval stats

tag
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

U.S. Bank Cash + approval stats

Since there are very few examples of peoples approval stats for this card on whogavemecredit I figured I would ask everyone here...

Please include

- Who they pulled
- Your score(s) at the time
- Number of inquiries as well as there age
- AAOA
- Number of cards showing a limit of 5k(+)
- Income
- Also the state in which you reside
- Any negatives

Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash + approval stats

I would like to thank everyone who participates in advance...
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 2 of 10
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@7PM789 wrote:

Since there are very few examples of peoples approval stats for this card on whogavemecredit I figured I would ask everyone here...

Please include

- Who they pulled
- AAOA
- Income
- Any negatives

I applied for this card on July 24th and received the card on August 2nd.  I love this card.

- Who they pulled..............Experian
- Your score(s) at the time.........741 EX, 727 TU, 723 EQ
- Number of inquiries as well as there age...........1 Inquiry on EX from Amex BCE approval in May 2012
- AAOA...............14 years
- Number of cards showing a limit of 5k(+)............3 cards (Amex, Discover, BofA)
- Income...........$132k
- Also the state in which you reside......Washington State
- Any negatives........1 30-day late from Feb 2010, 4 30-day lates from 2008

Good luck if you decide to apply.  Happy Thanksgiving!!

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 3 of 10
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

What credit limit and APR did you get approved for?
Message 4 of 10
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:
What credit limit and APR did you get approved for?

They gave me a starting limit of $12,500 and my APR is 13.99%.

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 5 of 10
RonDawg
Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

@7PM789 wrote:

Please include

- Who they pulled
- AAOA
- Income
- Any negatives

I applied for this card on July 24th and received the card on August 2nd.  I love this card.

- Who they pulled..............Experian
- Your score(s) at the time.........741 EX, 727 TU, 723 EQ
- Number of inquiries as well as there age...........1 Inquiry on EX from Amex BCE approval in May 2012
- AAOA...............14 years
- Number of cards showing a limit of 5k(+)............3 cards (Amex, Discover, BofA)
- Income...........$132k. 
- Also the state in which you reside......Washington State
- Any negatives........1 30-day late from Feb 2010, 4 30-day lates from 2008

Good luck if you decide to apply.  Happy Thanksgiving!!

I feel a little weird about letting people know about the in and out of my credit. 

You did get the card so really thats all that matters.  The best cash back card out there!

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 6 of 10
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@RonDawg wrote:

I feel a little weird about letting people know about the in and out of my credit. 

You did get the card so really thats all that matters.  The best cash back card out there!

Yes, I agree which is why I'm not posting mine.  

Re "best cash back card out there"   Really depends on where you spend.  This year, Amex Blue Cash Preferred has been by the far the best I've had with very heavy grocery spend.  Of course, with the cap, that will change, but I will be relying on PenFed's uncapped 3% for the remainder of the grocery spending to still get some decent reward.  I am using Cash Plus for bill pay and restaurants,which are the best 5% categories for me, but with my spending profile, I'm not expecting huge cash back.  

Message 7 of 10
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

Yes, I agree which is why I'm not posting mine.  

Re "best cash back card out there"   Really depends on where you spend.  This year, Amex Blue Cash Preferred has been by the far the best I've had with very heavy grocery spend.  Of course, with the cap, that will change, but I will be relying on PenFed's uncapped 3% for the remainder of the grocery spending to still get some decent reward.  I am using Cash Plus for bill pay and restaurants,which are the best 5% categories for me, but with my spending profile, I'm not expecting huge cash back.  

Well, I stopped short of posting my name, DOB and SSN. Smiley Surprised   Lots of people here share their credit scores, their baddies, etc.  I've certainly learned from other posters who have shared their credit statistics/experiences.  But to each their own.

Message 8 of 10
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

I apologize if anyone became paranoid or was offended because of my request. Most of this information is prominently displayed in our signatures and the rest scattered throughout various posts. I just figured this thread would be a bountiful resource for those of us who would like to know what kind of a profile U.S. Bank is looking for.

I would like to get this card but I think it would be best to allow my newest cards to age to at least 6 months and hopefully my Discover more and Sam's club Discover limits will be increased to 5k+ by then. My scores and other info is in my signature. I have never had a single missed or late payment and I always pif. I also have an installment loan (2011 Dodge Nitro) that's a over a year in which I always overpay on.

I'm not sure I would get the card because my only 5k card has had that limit for 2 months (increased from 2500.00) and I have a gross income under 25k
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 9 of 10
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@7PM789 wrote:
I apologize if anyone became paranoid or was offended because of my request. Most of this information is prominently displayed in our signatures and the rest scattered throughout various posts. I just figured this thread would be a bountiful resource for those of us who would like to know what kind of a profile U.S. Bank is looking for.

I wasn't paranoid or offended, and I'm aware that people post a lot of information personal financial details on this site, and that's useful information for all.   Just not my choice (for hopefully non-paranoid reasons).

That said, we got the card with scores (FAKO) of around 770, no bads ever, AAoA about 6 years, 9 cards > 5K.  Two weeks before I applied for Fidelity Amex and Penfed Plat Rewards, so assume those were on the report for US Bank to see, and had refinanced a mortgage in Jan and in Sep, and had also applied for a Barclaycard in June.  Experian reports 6 hard inqs, including one I guess from the app for US Bank.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.