Did you mean: 

(UPDATE)UNABLE TO APPROVE = DENIED? Score pulled was 750 TU FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UNABLE TO APPROVE = DENIED? Score pulled was 750 TU FICO

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I bet you made a big bad mistake!!!

Freeze your ARS/IDA reports...  Guranteed the denail was due to ARS/IDA reports... They track your inquiresSmiley Happy.. Do a google search on ARS freeze and enlighten yourself on US BANK Smiley Happy

I see.. Will do.  I guess I will stick to the companies that show me love.  No more cheating on them....

Message 11 of 42
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

No reasons not to have those two permenatly froozen in the future.. Too many people want a piece of tracking our credit history.. It is becoming hard to keep track of who keeps track of what now, new companies are always popping up and collecting info.  

Message 12 of 42
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

No reasons not to have those two permenatly froozen in the future.. Too many people want a piece of tracking our credit history.. It is becoming hard to keep track of who keeps track of what now, new companies are always popping up and collecting info.  

FOR SURE!

I froze mine and partners after issues with FNBO

Makes me so mad to be denied by a company like IDA but still take a HP on the credit that they said they didn't even use!

Message 13 of 42
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Also if you read up on the info I gave this scenario was a Club Carlson card, once they frooze it, next time applied approved..  similiar posts all over about US Bank along with FNBO and other lenders, but US Bank is notorious for it.

Message 14 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Also if you read up on the info I gave this scenario was a Club Carlson card, once they frooze it, next time applied approved..  similiar posts all over about US Bank along with FNBO and other lenders, but US Bank is notorious for it.

I am quickly catching up LOL..  I have asked myself why I didn't do enough research as I do before applying for a card.  Ughh.. I am disappointed in myself but it is a lesson learn.  You can't win them all.

Message 15 of 42
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I am quickly catching up LOL..  I have asked myself why I didn't do enough research as I do before applying for a card.  Ughh.. I am disappointed in myself but it is a lesson learn.  You can't win them all.

No we can't stares at Ritz that is missing form wallet

Message 16 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

No we can't stares at Ritz that is missing form wallet

CC, thanks for the laugh.  What the heck was I thinking applying for a card with US BankSmiley Tongue  Looking at -ritz made me feel better.  To hell with US bank.

Message 17 of 42
noobody
Established Contributor

please do not bash US bank, they give me cash+ 12k 2.5 years ago, my highest cl at that time with no previous relationship. they give me auto 4.5k cli with light usage when no one else does it for the past 10years. 6 month ago, they approve me Club Carlson with 15k. if you have good credit, they are golden
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 18 of 42
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@noobody wrote:
please do not bash US bank, they give me cash+ 12k 2.5 years ago, my highest cl at that time with no previous relationship. they give me auto 4.5k cli with light usage when no one else does it for the past 10years. 6 month ago, they approve me Club Carlson with 15k. if you have good credit, they are golden

I personally can't wait to get back into USBank with credit cards!!! I LOVED them before.

Message 19 of 42
taxi818
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I bet you made a big bad mistake!!!

Freeze your ARS/IDA reports...  Guranteed the denail was due to ARS/IDA reports... They track your inquiresSmiley Happy.. Do a google search on ARS freeze and enlighten yourself on US BANK Smiley Happy

What do you mean they track your inquiries. hmmm.

Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.