(UPDATE)UNABLE TO APPROVE = DENIED? Score pulled was 750 TU FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UNABLE TO APPROVE = DENIED? Score pulled was 750 TU FICO

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Glad to help!  Ya it is very bothering how many people have your SSN that you have no clue about...  Most likely some of these systems have been hacked as most major companies have been as you have read in the news.  If they have been, will you ever hear about it nah, cause it isn't a target or what not Smiley Sad...  scary

Bright and early tomorrow, I will be given them a call to have that frozen foreverSmiley Tongue

I had to send certified mail on both of them...  You might have luck calling though?  Just follow the instructions.. Got a reply back in about a weeks time on both that they were  froozen.

Thanks CC.. I will. You have been helpful.. It is amazing how much you learn from rejection. I don't feel too bad now with the knowledge I have gotten.  Great forum.

Message 41 of 42
Involver
Valued Contributor

Re: UNABLE TO APPROVE = DENIED? Score pulled was 750 TU FICO

@Anonymous wrote:

@Involver wrote:
US Bank is a strange creditor.

Some people get everything from them, others can never get anything no matter their scores or income.

I feel lucky to find myself amongst the former.

They are not strange at all. They are just conservative and like clean reports. It helps to have a relationship with them which provides you with an RMS score and relaxes the standards on score a bit. all bk's must be at least 5 years old and its necessary to have begun to rebuild your profile but not have excessive inquiries or too high of a dti because it all matters. Applying in a branch with a banker is more helpful because they can call in if it gets auto turned down by the system and in some cases have it put back into review so that an actual underwriter can look at it. 

I know people with both higher scores and income than mine with clean, thick files who cannot get in with US Bank no matter what.  However, they have had no problem extending me over 40% of my income in unsecured lines and I have no other relationship with them.  Just quirky it seems.

Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.