Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank app UPDATE.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank app UPDATE.

I don’t know why I did it. 7-10 day wait. 

Edited. Approved.  Won’t know the SL until I get it it the mail. Will post in approvals when I get the package. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank app

Almost all US Bank apps are 7-10 day wait, since they like to manually review.  What did you app for?  What are the data points?  Do you have a relationship with them?

Message 2 of 8
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@ mistrerbro just keep in mind if you check the status  via phone and robo lady says we are unable to approve your application IT IS NOT DENIAL it means some one wants  to talk to you and just want to ask you 2 very common questions exact same thing happened to me and i was told it was not a denial but very simple verification just to  confirm if you applied for the card or not   good luck

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 3 of 8
kaw943
Regular Contributor

What did you app for?
Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apped for for the Cash +. Ficos EQ 702 EX 727 TU 725. 10 IQS on TU which is whom they pulled. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Luck on the app!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank app UPDATE.

😀<_____NOIIIICE_____>😀
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank app UPDATE.

Well, good luck anyway. I think you have a decent shot, assuming your UTI is in check and you don’t have other baddies. I was approved in June with around 9 inquiries and a 634 TU. Ihave been a banking customer of theirs for nearly ten years though, which likely had an impact.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.