Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Sk..., I mean; Bank denial.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Sk..., I mean; Bank denial.

Altitude Reserve card.

No relationship, apparently. FICO's in sig. 

That's okay. They don't have branches near me anyway.

7 REPLIES 7
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: US Sk..., I mean; Bank denial.

@Anonymous wrote:

Altitude Reserve card.

Sorry about the denial. It's pretty well documented that they are a relationship bank.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That card is only for members-sorry you didn't know that. They are a great bank once you get in. Open a different card or a checking and try again in the future. I believe it says you need to be a customer for 35 days before you can apply.
Message 3 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Altitude Reserve card.

Sorry for the denial, but out of all people would of expected you to know that you needed to have an existing relationship with Us Bank before getting this meh card imo..  Is this the real nixon or has the account been hacked?  If it makes you feel any better on being denied people are already being shut down a few mention of it for buying small amounts of GC's due eto us bank not wanting to pay 3x out on them... Leave it to us bank.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Meh.

I may try them when I'm further down the road from new apps. I think I'm about 1 month out from my last two approvals. Lol.
Message 5 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Meh.

I may try them when I'm further down the road from new apps. I think I'm about 1 month out from my last two approvals. Lol.

open a checking account or whatever and throw in 10 dollars or 50 dollars or whatever into it and wait 35-40 days.. was the non customer that killed you or you might of actually got it.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

the silver package is free I believe. I know the gold is but you need a lending product for that one.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll check it out. Don't get me wrong, I can pretty much just stuff some money into an account and "forget about it" if I need to. Just seems like more effort than worth right now.

I've got an SPG Biz bonus to meet in the meantime so I'll see how the cooling off period (for applications) goes for this card.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.