Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USBank Denial.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USBank Denial.

Applied for the Cash+ visa signature last week.

Just got the denial letter today. (It was crazy of me to apply in the first place)

• They cited too many inquiries
  • Average time bankcards have been open to short
  • Too many revolving trades with bal to credit limit ratio 100% or more (What!?!?)

They pulled Equifax: used the Fico Beacon 5.0 score I had a 681

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USBank Denial.

I forgot to mention that none of my accounts are even close to 100% utilization my overall utility is 3% and I believe the highest utility on one card is 2%

Message 2 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Us Bank is a weird lender just like other very conservative lenders.   Having a banking relationship will help out as they are more-so a relationship bank.

Message 3 of 4
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Us Bank is a weird lender just like other very conservative lenders.   Having a banking relationship will help out as they are more-so a relationship bank.

+1

US Bank seems to sour on peeps with no relationship. I did hold (1) card with them for 5 years and ALL my other cards that came after them zoomed well beyond that US Bank card which i finally closed last year. I also had no banking relationship with them.

That being said now that they dotted your credit report with a wasted HP, they will likely return to SP at some point and if they like your profile they could very well send you out a mailer. Remote chance but that DOES happen.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.