Utilization: 1%
TU: 740
Message 11 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

@Anonymous wrote:
I want this card. But 29 inq’s tell me that’s not happening😢

Umm, that might be pushing it a little.  What's one more lol, jk.  Your UTL is slow and scores are good. 

Message 12 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@c00 if only Barclays loved me, I’d take the HP. I take a uber, every. Single. Day to the City for work too.
Hopefully this thread can accumulate some good data points and maybe people with lots of INQS and new ACCOUNTS get approved.
I’ll shall be checking in all day!!!
here’s to a unproductive day of work... lol
Message 13 of 333
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

10k Approval mid APR tier

Pulled Exp due to TU being froozen(doh, not happy)..  Forgot about that: Exp 714

Income: 6 Figures

HP's on Experian this year: 5

Utilization < 1%

Total CC limits available on personal credit: Approx 300k

New Accounts in last 12 months months: A ton > 10-12 I have no idea

Have had a long history with Barclay's on and off throughout the years think this is my 5th or 6th barclay's card I have had.. Currently Have two AA red and now this card.  AA is at 8k as well

Message 14 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Makersmark23 wrote:
Approved for 11K

Congrats!! Nicely done!

Message 15 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JSS3 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So went ahead and called (866) 205-5973 (Barclay Credit Analyst).  Told him I applied for the Uber Visa and wanted to know if i needed to confirm any information.  He verified that it was me, asked me income.  He was going to put me on hold and i told him to wait.  I explained to him that the $16k Cap1 Venture balance and the PenFed $5k balance currently showing on my credit report were actually $0 and that i had the proof to email it in if needed. I told him the statements do not close until November 3rd then another week to reflect on my reports, he said no problem, then put me on hold.

About 5 mins later, he came back and said that he appreciates me for having such a good history with them and that he noticed i don't use my Barclay Arrival. He asked if i don't mind moving some CL so that he can open the Uber Credit Card.  I told him to move $5k into the Uber CC and left $7.5k on the Arrival.

Approved, will get the card in 7-10 days.  Already got two emails from Barclay saying congrats.

So it is possible to move CL to open the Uber CC.

So the initial denial would've been max exposure then? I guess a lower exposure due to you not using the Arrival?

Yeah, he mentioned something about a requirement, didnt pay much attention.  That's when he asked if i wanted to move some credit from arrival to uber card.  I've seen people here with way more credit with Barclay, not sure what their internal limit is.

Message 16 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xvassagox wrote:

Yeah, I was hoping for around 10k, but we're only going to use this for dining anyway and hopefully we don't spend more than 500 a month eating out! Forgot to put in that the purchase apr is 15.99% if anyone wants to know.

Is it a hard pull to request a CLI with Barclays?

Yeah, $10k is more than enough.  Not sure what my APR is, i guess i'll know when i get the papers in the mail.

Yes, it is a HP for CLIs...but if you call right back they might up it a bit with the same HP.

Message 17 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
SL: 9K instant
New accounts: 4 in last 12 months, 2 in last 6 months
Hard Inquiries: 2
Utilization: 1%
TU: 740

Congrats!! Thanks for adding your data points.

Message 18 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@c00 if only Barclays loved me, I’d take the HP. I take a uber, every. Single. Day to the City for work too.
Hopefully this thread can accumulate some good data points and maybe people with lots of INQS and new ACCOUNTS get approved.
I’ll shall be checking in all day!!!
here’s to a unproductive day of work... lol

Oh man!! if you're taking Uber every day, this card is a must! 

Message 19 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

10k Approval mid APR tier

Pulled Exp due to TU being froozen(doh, not happy)..  Forgot about that: Exp 714

Income: 6 Figures

HP's on Experian this year: 5

Utilization < 1%

Total CC limits available on personal credit: Approx 300k

New Accounts in last 12 months months: A ton > 10-12 I have no idea

Have had a long history with Barclay's on and off throughout the years think this is my 5th or 6th barclay's card I have had.. Currently Have two AA red and now this card.  AA is at 8k as well

Congrats!! you always amaze me with your approvals Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 333
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.