Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

@Anonymous wrote:

I know .. and its super annoying!! 

How come your salay can't be considerded into your credit-worthiness. Smiley Sad

Strange and it is like saying no to the business! 

I feel your pain.  I'm fortunate to have a good salary too, but sadly data shows that income is not a big factor in determining the risk of an individual.  I'm taking my time in the garden to try and fully understand the inner workings of the card companies that I am already with.

Message 71 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I know .. and its super annoying!! 

How come your salay can't be considerded into your credit-worthiness. Smiley Sad

Strange and it is like saying no to the business! 

I feel your pain.  I'm fortunate to have a good salary too, but sadly data shows that income is not a big factor in determining the risk of an individual.  I'm taking my time in the garden to try and fully understand the inner workings of the card companies that I am already with.

Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 72 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone been able to apply through the Uber app? I don't see any reference to the Uber credit card within the Uber app. I'm on Android and the app was recently updated on Android a few days after the Uber credit card announcement. Wonder if it works like a pre-approval or something because I haven't seen anything on the app as of yet.

Message 73 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

DW was approved today. 

$17500

TU- 780

12 Inq 

8% uti

She has a RING card at $20000.

She likes Barclay, I hate them.

Message 74 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone been able to apply through the Uber app? I don't see any reference to the Uber credit card within the Uber app. I'm on Android and the app was recently updated on Android a few days after the Uber credit card announcement. Wonder if it works like a pre-approval or something because I haven't seen anything on the app as of yet.

I didnt apply through the Uber app, but i do see it when i log in on the main screen.  It has a partial picture of the card and says: "Learn More".  When you click, it brings you to the apply page within the app.

Message 75 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, I updated my post (on page 1) to reflect the list of eligible online services.

Message 76 of 333
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow congrats to DW Donny, id love to see how itd work out if you both went to England, be some serious cc convos lol, but do "We" ever really win? Smiley Wink
Message 77 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uber $50 Online subscription credit annyversary benefit. 

Eligible digital music, video and shopping subscription services are:

1. Netflix

2. Amazon Music

3. Audible

4. Hulu

5. Apple Music

6. Spotify

7. Sirius XM

8. Pandora

9. Google Music

10. HBO Now

11. DirectTV Now

12. Shoprunner

13. Memebership free for Amazon Prime

When you meet the $5000 spend threshold, all eligible online subscription services from beginning of each year (the 12 month period starting from the date your account was opened, and each subsequent 12 month period from the anniversary date of your account opening) will be identified and within 5 business days you'll get statement credits of up to $50.

So if i'm understanding correctly, if i have say two charges of $14.99 ($29.98) for Spotify for my 12 month period, only $29.98 will be credited.  If I have 12 charges of $14.99 for my 12 month period, the full $50 will be credited to my account since the rule says up to $50.

Message 78 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I didnt apply through the Uber app, but i do see it when i log in on the main screen.  It has a partial picture of the card and says: "Learn More".  When you click, it brings you to the apply page within the app.

I guess that's what they mean by applying through the app from the announcement. But, yeah, I haven't seen any mention or pop-up of the card so far in the Uber app on Android.

Message 79 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess that's what they mean by applying through the app from the announcement. But, yeah, I haven't seen any mention or pop-up of the card so far in the Uber app on Android.

It will be interesting to see how many get approved through the app.

Message 80 of 333
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.