Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

tag
estukay
New Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

I got mine today too, it is  a nice looking card.

I already put my phone bill on it and my online subscriptions on it.

Message 91 of 333
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Looking at getting this card instead of the quicksilver 1 I was debating getting. Much better cash back for my spending.

What do you guys think my chances of approval are.

FICO 8
Exp 647 (today)
TU 640 (as of 2 weeks ago)
EQ 648 ( 2 weeks ago)

Inq
Exp 8 ( really only 5 companies , pulled credit twice when calling recon)
TU 9 (same deal)
EQ 7 ( same deal)

New accounts
5 of my own within 7 months,
2 AU accounts added. One new , one 2.5 years old.

Util 15%
I can wait until the AU Amex reports zero balance next week and that should bring my Util down to about 4%

Collections:
All unpaid
2 from 2011
1 from 2015
1 from 2016

Recent approvals:
Amex Delta Gold 2K (not reporting yet)
BOA travel rewards 6K (not reporting yet)

No late payments on any of my accounts, just the collections.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 92 of 333
xvassagox
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@xvassagox wrote:

Received the card today. Visa Signature. I'm impressed with the looks of it, the card number is on the back like the Citi Double Cash.

Did you "rush" yours? Also what day were you approved on?

No rush, I was approved first day it was available to apply. 

Sock Drawered -
Equifax Bankcard 8 - 830 - 4/21 | Experian Score 8 - 812 - 5/26 | TransUnion Score 8 - 810 - 5/1
Message 93 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xvassagox wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xvassagox wrote:

Received the card today. Visa Signature. I'm impressed with the looks of it, the card number is on the back like the Citi Double Cash.

I'm curious about the signature part.  Does your card say signature under the visa emblem on the front or online? My credit limit is $6,000 and it seems like a normal Visa card.  Can anyone else clarify this?

Message 94 of 333
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Got mine yesterday.. Meh looking, but comparing it to the CSR/Ritz etc.. Nice looking for a Barclay's card I suppose although don't like the little dots that are all over it kinda annoys my eyes, but I suppose it is the benefits that should be the important partSmiley Happy

Message 95 of 333
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@xvassagox wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xvassagox wrote:

I'm curious about the signature part.  Does your card say signature under the visa emblem on the front or online? My credit limit is $6,000 and it seems like a normal Visa card.  Can anyone else clarify this?

Mine was innitially approved for 3600 called in and asked for 5k they actually gave me 10k but remained a platinum.. Did you recon your card from a lower CL or a denial?  If so that might be the reason yours isnt a signature just like mine as 5k for most banks is the cutoff for signature and not sure how barclay's works once a person crosses that 5k threshold how to get up to signature card.  I could care less as 99% of my other cards are WEMC or Visa signatures so one not being doesn't kill me and the CL is 10k which is plenty for this card

Message 96 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recon'd to $1,000 SL then upgraded the CL to $6,000 the next day.  I've opened a case to upgrade it, so we'll see how it goes.  The first two CSR's told me that 1) Signature level was not a thing, 2) It was impossible to upgrade to if not approved from the start, but I demanded to speak to a supervisor and after telling them that their CSR's are rude, I requested to be manually upgraded to it.  I'm supposed to receive a call back within the next couple days, but I'm not too optimistic.  I'll post the outcome regardless.

Message 97 of 333
xvassagox
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@xvassagox wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xvassagox wrote:

It says it in front right under Visa.

Sock Drawered -
Equifax Bankcard 8 - 830 - 4/21 | Experian Score 8 - 812 - 5/26 | TransUnion Score 8 - 810 - 5/1
Message 98 of 333
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Has anyone who wasn't a previous Uber user able to get this card?
Message 99 of 333
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@JSS3 wrote:
Has anyone who wasn't a previous Uber user able to get this card?

Honestly don't think uber use has anything to do with getting approved for this card.  Yes I use uber but i didn't apply though the uber application and I doubt uber shares any information with Barclay's whom are uber users, etc.  Based off your credit only IMO

Message 100 of 333
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.