Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

@Anonymous wrote:

Ever since the card was announced I wanted to apply, but was worried about approval. Took a shot and it worked out pretty well! 

TU: ~718

AAOA: 7 Months (Opened a majority of my accounts (14/17) in the past six/seven months)

Inquries: 11 

UTL: Across all cards is 2%. One card has a 50% due to a balance transfer. 

Congrats!!! Did you get a nice limit?

Message 31 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just started my credit journey with a Discover IT 3 months ago, you guys think I have a shot at this?

TU: 684 (Wells Fargo App)

Income: 25k

Inquiries: 1 past 6 months, 2 past year

Utilization: 7%

Message 32 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just started my credit journey with a Discover IT 3 months ago, you guys think I have a shot at this?

TU: 684 (Wells Fargo App)

Income: 25k

Inquiries: 1 past 6 months, 2 past year

Utilization: 7%

In my eyes, doesn't look bad actually.  Low inquiries, low UTL...score is not bad, but we don't know for sure what Barclay is looking at.  If anything, you might get a low SL.  Nothing bad pops up from reading your profile Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Smiley Happy I'd be happy with any limit and I plan on saying that when I probably have to recon, haha. I think it might be worth the risk...

Message 34 of 333
bluediamond63
Valued Member

We I just applied and got the same "your application is under review" message that the OP got, so I called the phone number posted in inquire about what I could do to get my app approved. They asked me a few verification questions and looked at my credit report, he said it looked good but needed to transfer me to another person where she asked me several more verification questions, she then called me back on the phone number of my application and then said I am approved for a $11,000 limit and would get my card in the mail in about 5 business days. Not sure why I had to go through so much verification to get my app approved but happy it went through none the less.

I haven't applied for a new card in over a year and my scores are in the mid 800 range. No late payments, 1-2% utilization.

Message 35 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

The approval limit is $2,500.00 which isn't bad as I'll PIF, but wish it was more so in upper 6's 7's. 

Message 36 of 333
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@Music

Barclays requires at least a yr of credit history from what I remember of my initial denials.

Anything is possible though. Maybe the underwriting will be looser for an Uber card.
Message 37 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied:

FICO 764 INQ 5
AAOA 9 mo
35K listed income
3 new accounts past 6 months
8 new accounts past 24 months

10 day notice, approved for low SL of 1.5k on recon after questions about income and the new accounts opened in past 6 months. Moved some credit over from a BC CF I never use since I have the DC.
Message 38 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bluediamond63 wrote:

We I just applied and got the same "your application is under review" message that the OP got, so I called the phone number posted in inquire about what I could do to get my app approved. They asked me a few verification questions and looked at my credit report, he said it looked good but needed to transfer me to another person where she asked me several more verification questions, she then called me back on the phone number of my application and then said I am approved for a $11,000 limit and would get my card in the mail in about 5 business days. Not sure why I had to go through so much verification to get my app approved but happy it went through none the less.

I haven't applied for a new card in over a year and my scores are in the mid 800 range. No late payments, 1-2% utilization.

That is what probably caused the verification.  They wanted to make sure it was you who applied since you haven't applied in a while.

Congrats!!!

Message 39 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Applied:

FICO 764 INQ 5
AAOA 9 mo
35K listed income
3 new accounts past 6 months
8 new accounts past 24 months

10 day notice, approved for low SL of 1.5k on recon after questions about income and the new accounts opened in past 6 months. Moved some credit over from a BC CF I never use since I have the DC.

Alright!!!! 

Message 40 of 333
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.