Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us bank declined

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Us bank declined

Has anyone ever called the underwriters number and had any success with them reconsidering after a denial? 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Us bank declined

Scores?

IDA/ARS not on ice?
Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scores are not great. Tu 600 and eq 562 and ex 562. Lots of older baddies and one judgement. 2 years perfect payment history with cp1. No collections newer then 2.5 years. 

Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

My scores are Fico 08. I'm sorry I didn't find those abbreviations in the forum help area? 

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

That may be reason for denial ultimately.

What card did you apply for exactly?
Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

The rei visa. 

Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try one of the US Bank numbers in this thread.

However it might a tough sell..Work on getting some of those baddies removed.

Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Nixon appreciate your input. I got a little excited at the possibility. I got the offer in the mail. ( not a pre approval ) then I tried the pre qual on their website and it came up... I'll call tomorrow and post what happens. 

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I gotcha. Smiley Happy

Good luck with reconsideration!
Message 9 of 26
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

US Bank is tough for reconsideration. If you call the regular application status line you can be connected to a CSR after all of the prompts. It can be hit or miss if they actually connect you to an Analyst. They also tend to be conservative, so ideally scores closer to 680-700 range. But you might as well ask, goodluck!
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.