tag
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Us bank declined

@Anonymous wrote:
Scores?

IDA/ARS not on ice?

+1...   good advice there

Two secondary credit bureaus: ARS (Advanced Resolution Services) and IDA (ID Analytics).

Freeze these two reports before you app for any US bank card.  They are known to pull these two.

Message 11 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Scores are not great. Tu 600 and eq 562 and ex 562. Lots of older baddies and one judgement. 2 years perfect payment history with cp1. No collections newer then 2.5 years. 

@Anonymous,

With your scores, I highly doubt if you will be approved even if you call to recon.  I hate to be this brutally honest but your scores are somewhat low for US Bank.

Message 12 of 26
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Scores are not great. Tu 600 and eq 562 and ex 562. Lots of older baddies and one judgement. 2 years perfect payment history with cp1. No collections newer then 2.5 years. 

@Anonymous,

With your scores, I highly doubt if you will be approved even if you call to recon.  I hate to be this brutally honest but your scores are somewhat low for US Bank.

+1 not trying to hurt feelings. Just go to the garden or as nixon said. Work on the baddies 

Message 13 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys I know it's a long shot. Maybe I should inquire about a secured card with them? I have three positive cc reporting. Maybe the secured card will help me get in good with them?
Message 14 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

It can't hurt.
Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks guys I know it's a long shot. Maybe I should inquire about a secured card with them? I have three positive cc reporting. Maybe the secured card will help me get in good with them?

@Anonymous,

Thats an excellent idea.  A secured card is the way to go.  Sometimes all it takes is a secured card to prove to them you are worthy of thier unsecured card lines.

Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to call them a little later I'll update you all soon :-D
Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm going to call them a little later I'll update you all soon :-D

@Anonymous,

Excellent.  Keep us posted.

Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I had to reapply for the secured card. Got the 7 10 day message again. :-/ she said I had 28 derogs on my report. That's high compared to my big three reports. 

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I had to reapply for the secured card. Got the 7 10 day message again. :-/ she said I had 28 derogs on my report. That's high compared to my big three reports. 

@Anonymous,

28 derog. is a lot.  Did you ask what report they are looking at so that you can work on removing them?

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.