Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture One 7-10 day message

tag
Trying37
Valued Member

Re: Venture One 7-10 day message

Woo hoo! Received a letter today that I was approved and my card and welcome kit will areive soon.
Message 11 of 26
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Trying37 wrote:
Woo hoo! Received a letter today that I was approved and my card and welcome kit will areive soon.

Congratulations, Trying37! The Venture is on my list for down the road. Do you know your SL and APR yet? Hope you get good terms! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

which card should i apply for if i want bigger SL?

venture

or

ventureONE

?

i think i read it was venture but then on another thread someone said ventureONE gives better SL

Message 14 of 26
washpadude
Regular Contributor

My Venture SL was 15k and is now 26k. Venture One was 2k and is now 2k.
BK CH7 Discharged 03/2015
FICO8 EQ-657 TU-657 EX-665
Revolving credit lines 125k.
Message 15 of 26
Trying37
Valued Member

My SL is 2k APR a 20.49. I'm planning to use it and pif each month in hopes of getting a higher CLI later. From reviews, I've seen it go either way - some people are getting higher CLI with either one. I didn't try for Venture because it wasn't listed as an option for me when I went to Capital One's pre-approval site.
Message 16 of 26
padme
Established Contributor

I've tried for years to get a measly 500 increase still locked out.
Message 17 of 26
Trying37
Valued Member

Wow. Well if they give me a hard time about increasing the limit, I may just have to apply for the Venture card like washpadude. Seems he had better luck with that card.
Message 18 of 26
washpadude
Regular Contributor

Venture One CLI has been denied multiple times. Sole reason, too many inquiries. I can't really complain, too many indeed.
BK CH7 Discharged 03/2015
FICO8 EQ-657 TU-657 EX-665
Revolving credit lines 125k.
Message 19 of 26
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

I just applied for the venture one and got the same message. I'm almost positive that its verification. My quicksilver did the same thing in oct. I really hope to get approved as i'm going to be using it for a balance transfer.

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.