Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture app question?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venture app question?

@android01 wrote:

I got the email tonight that I've been approved for 30K.  Looks like they chose a number between my highest reported CL of 45K and the next highest of 25K.  I'm happy and I'll take it!  The spend for the 40,000 points will be done in a week or two. Smiley Very Happy  The approval email  from Cap One also showed up in my junk email box, so for those that are waiting, please check your junk email.

@android01,

Wowwwwzaaa again.  Congrats..Smiley Happy  Agreed with the spend.  Mine will be done in a week.

Message 21 of 24
android01
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@android01 wrote:

I got the email tonight that I've been approved for 30K.  Looks like they chose a number between my highest reported CL of 45K and the next highest of 25K.  I'm happy and I'll take it!  The spend for the 40,000 points will be done in a week or two. Smiley Very Happy  The approval email  from Cap One also showed up in my junk email box, so for those that are waiting, please check your junk email.

@android01,

Wowwwwzaaa again.  Congrats..Smiley Happy  Agreed with the spend.  Mine will be done in a week.

Thanks, Yes-Its-Me.  NOW I'll have to see if my score goes down as a result of a new account.  It didn't on any of the CR's as a result of the INQ, which Cap One pulled all three.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@android01 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@android01 wrote:

@android01,

Thanks, Yes-Its-Me.  NOW I'll have to see if my score goes down as a result of a new account.  It didn't on any of the CR's as a result of the INQ, which Cap One pulled all three.  

@android01,

At 850 (your scores), I don't think a few dip in points will hurt. If it does, remember the 30k approval..Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 24
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

Y-I-M,

I believe it should be pointed out there are different metrics for business vs personal cards. So it's entirely plausible to have lower starting CLs on business accounts.

11/14/14 Total CL $1,100; 6/30/15 Total CL $180K
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.