Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture ?

tag
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Re: Venture ?

While I am looking to replace my US Bank card for various reasons,  I am not an impulsive person,  ( I guess because of my age and being very conservative ),  I think things out for a long time,  maybe too long.  This use to drive my ex-wife crazy.  It would take me weeks to look for a car.   I do appreciate all of the input,  and I will certainly let you know if and when I apply and the results of the app.  That is after I recover from fainting should I get a large starting line.  

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 11 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

While I am looking to replace my US Bank card for various reasons,  I am not an impulsive person,  ( I guess because of my age and being very conservative ),  I think things out for a long time,  maybe too long.  This use to drive my ex-wife crazy.  It would take me weeks to look for a car.   I do appreciate all of the input,  and I will certainly let you know if and when I apply and the results of the app.  That is after I recover from fainting should I get a large starting line.  

Nothing wrong with that thought pattern!  

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

Nothing wrong with that thought pattern!  

@Anonymous,

Agreed.  If OP doesn't have use for it then it is right so not to app.

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you app yet? Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 23
NRB525
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Did you app yet? Smiley Wink

Seriously +1

What is taking so long? App already, what is there to consider?

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two $50K limits in one household:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Success-from-these-boards/m-p/3787972

That brings us up to four known.

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Two $50K limits in one household:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Success-from-these-boards/m-p/3787972

That brings us up to four known.

@Anonymous,

I saw that and couldn't believe it based on the initial limits OP provided.  CAP 1 definately has lost their mindsSmiley Tongue

Message 17 of 23
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

Scores are not everything. What about income and util? The two from creditboads that got the 50k both put like 150k income.

Message 18 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Juss11 wrote:

Scores are not everything. What about income and util? The two from creditboads that got the 50k both put like 150k income.

Income is deffinetly going to factor into the limit they give you.. Someone making 40k they aren't going to give a 50k CL to obviouslySmiley Happy..  150k isn't an uncommon income really.  I am probably the lowest earner of all my friends...  They are all lawyers and what not anyways so so ya 150k isn't a huge amount of money in the grand sceme of the encomony.. To some it is, others it isn't.  

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did your ever app?
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.