Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM auto CLI, more than double!

tag
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Re: WM auto CLI, more than double!

@masscredit wrote:

You should call them - 1-877-379-8173 and aim high when you call because they will counter if they can't give you all that you want.  Best time to call is evenings and weekends.  It's a soft-pull.  What more can I say?  Smiley Very Happy

Is this # good for all GE cards? I'm about 9 statements into my Walmart card. Started at $600. and only had one auto-CLI to $700. Have tried the love button and I think I called this # before. Keep getting shot down.  At 4-5 months, they said I didn't have enough time with my credit line. I think they listed my past BK and some tax leins in there too.  I've had a max balance of $6xx, pay a few hundred on it per month and pay it off a few weeks ago. 

Also, JCP, started at $200. 9 months ago, still at $200. Have tried the love button, no luck. My scores are higher than when I got the cards and they have been used, paid (more than minimum) and PIF.  Paid off a few more cards in the last few weeks. I'll probably let them report and try again.  The JCP limit is kind of sad. 

Yes, that number is GE Credit Solutions and it's good for all their cards.  What time of day did you call?  Like I said, they appear to be way more willing/generous at night and on the weekends.  I don't know if those baddies are playing a role in your experience, though.

The online luv button hasn't worked for me at all.  I called them after having my card for 3 months.  Others haven't even waited that long before calling.  Good luck to you!!

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 11 of 16
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

CONGRATS!

I have yet to see a auto CLI and I've had my card since September...

You should call them - 1-877-379-8173 and aim high when you call because they will counter if they can't give you all that you want.  Best time to call is evenings and weekends.  It's a soft-pull.  What more can I say?  Smiley Very Happy

I will definitely do that! I need some GE luv. Also the luv button doesn't work for me either. Its there but if I click on it...it tells me to call in! I'll be calling credit solutions soon! Thanks guys!

I think you are long overdue!  Good luck and let us know the outcome when you go for it.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy it really is.  Smiley Happy 

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 12 of 16
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@jcstarkey8826 wrote:

checked my WM account today to see how close I was to having the balance paid off. I love that moment when you check an account and get really confused for a few seconds because the numbers and everything seems crazy until you realize you were given an increase. lol

I started at 600, four months later was auto cli to 800, four months after that (today) I was bumped to 1800. Thanks WM!

wow, congrats!!!

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 16
petarap
Regular Contributor

Congratulations..

____________________________________________________________________________________
Recent Scores: 758 Walmart TU 8/2/2015, Amex FICO EX 777 Aug 2015
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMEX BCE $19,800, Chase Sapphire Preferred $18,000, Chase Freedom $17,000
Macy's Amex $6,000, Barclay's Arrival+ $5,000, Walmart Card $4,500, Capital One QS $2,500,
Capital One QS $2,250, BOA Travel Rewards Visa $2000, Sears Citi MC $1,000
Message 14 of 16
ssdc1980
New Contributor

Awesome!!! I'm going for another cli after my 8th statement next month.
Message 15 of 16
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

I haven't received an increase (auto or otherwise) since I got my card in November 2011... Smiley Sad

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.