Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW Chase is done with me

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: WOW Chase is done with me

@12njoy: I just saw the thread about Slate offering a full TU fico--so now I see why you wanted it. But if you wanted it bad enough and you have $10K on your CSP, I don't see why they couldn't let you take some from that to open it b/c the minimum CL for Slate seems to only be about $500 and your plenty of room to keep the CSP minimum also....?

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 41 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed. Rob peter to pay paul
Message 42 of 72
12njoy
Super Contributor

@credit-hoarder,

The first analyst cut that option out. I'm just so disappointed in chase, I'm not going any further with any thing else from chase. I'll keep the sapphire and call it a day. It's not the end of the world. I thought the free FICO score was equifax or experian? I get the TU FICO from barclays and discover
(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 43 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Slate offered FICO is EX 08 not TU
Message 44 of 72
creditFiend
Established Contributor

@12njoy wrote:
Applied for chase slate. Got pending message. Called recon line. Tanisha wasn't having any of that. I asked her the status. Tanisha said your application was declined due to too many recent applications. She went on top state "you can't close or reallocate from any other Chase card to open this card" "You'll receive your decline letter in the mail within 10 days". Tanisha took that application so personal. I wanted to say, It's the costs of doing business, but didn't get a chance to say anything other than my opening statement. Lol lol.

I don't get the humor behind repeating the name of a customer service representative.  I read through this entire thread.  So many subliminal & suggestive messages.  Would it have been just as amusing if the representative was named Amy?

Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 45 of 72
12njoy
Super Contributor

@creditfiend,

No matter the name, it would have yielded the same outcome from me
___________ 12Njoy
Message 46 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditFiend wrote:

@12njoy wrote:
Applied for chase slate. Got pending message. Called recon line. Tanisha wasn't having any of that. I asked her the status. Tanisha said your application was declined due to too many recent applications. She went on top state "you can't close or reallocate from any other Chase card to open this card" "You'll receive your decline letter in the mail within 10 days". Tanisha took that application so personal. I wanted to say, It's the costs of doing business, but didn't get a chance to say anything other than my opening statement. Lol lol.

I don't get the humor behind repeating the name of a customer service representative.  I read through this entire thread.  So many subliminal & suggestive messages.  Would it have been just as amusing if the representative was named Amy?

Lets not misinterpret what OP said.  OP was just explaining what happen and was calling the analyst by name instead of "She".  We don't think OP was being suggestive.  Let stay on topic intead of turning this thread into a debate.

Message 47 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:
@Credit-hoarder,

The first analyst cut that option out. I'm just so disappointed in chase, I'm not going any further with any thing else from chase. I'll keep the sapphire and call it a day. It's not the end of the world. I thought the free FICO score was equifax or experian? I get the TU FICO from barclays and discover

The first analyst was a silly goose.

They tried to stonewall the wife's Hyatt app and she called back a few days later and got the card by doing some line splitting anyway. It's all about the rep you get. Keep calling.

Message 48 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditFiend wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

What is this even insinuating. The thread is about an unhelpful and uncooperative representative that dares to call themselves a credit analyst. Fire her! Smiley Very Happy

Message 49 of 72
12njoy
Super Contributor

Bravo Nixon
___________ 12Njoy
Message 50 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.